BY KONG

• Is this just a treat dispenser? 1 Answers
  • Where can I get this product? 7 Answers
Rochelle H.
Rochelle H.
Gets really nasty! Specially when treat gets filled with peanut butter. I did it once and will not ever put peanut butter in these things. I put small treats also but for the dogs to be entertain with this toy it has to be hard for them to gram the treat so sometimes they never can never reach. So the treat gets slimy with saliva and it gets all over the floor. And if it's outside the dirt and other debris mixes in with the saliva.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert
The larger of my two fur babies loves his Kong toys!! They keep him busy for hours! They keep him busy when he has to be in his kennel when we're not home. I fill them with treats, and he loves the challenge of getting them out! They are very well-made and last for a very long time! Everything else he chews on and destroys in a day!
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love kong brands. They always give your dog something new and interesting to do! They also always get a treat after their hard work. Fill them with peanut butter and your dog will love you forever.. More than they already do.
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love Kong toys. They last a really long time. Keeps them busy when I'm not home. I just put treats init so they have something to do instead of tearing my house apart. I have many Kong toys. And I will keep on buying them.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I have not use this product from Kong before but from reading the reviews I need to get this. I have a very active dog, he's a boxer and loves to chew and stay busy. This will be perfect for him! Thanks everyone!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
My dog will sit there for hours trying to get her treats out and then finally get mad and fall asleep or roll it to me and have me get them out..when usually there is a small piece in it
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
I love Kong products because my dogs are little monsters. They basically destroy every toy they can get their teeth into. However, the Kong has lasted longer than every other dog toy.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Scranton, PA
Love this for my pup! He normally tears up his toys but he has yet to ruin this. He loves to play with it so if he loves it then I do! It keeps him occupied for hours by himself!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Keeps them so entertained!! The puppy rolls around with the toy for a long time before getting the treat. Keeps him quite and preoccupied out of trouble lol
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
These have always been great for my pets and keeps them super busy. It also helps them relax and they usually nap once they are done with their treat
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Where can I get this product?
Patty W.
Patty W.
Timonium, MD
What treats do you recommend using with this product?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond , KY
Is this just a treat dispenser?