BY KONG #36 in Dog Toys

the Goodie Bone has a hole on each end and patented "Goodie Grippers" to hold treats; keeping your dog busy and content while you're away. He'll wrap his paws around this pooch-pleasing bone for hours trying to get to the goodies inside! This bone has two goodie grippers on each end for double the KONG fun! Great for use with the KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Paste or Snacks. Supervise use until you're confident the toy can be used safely without you. Clean and inspect after each use. Remove damaged toys. 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

• Do these seem to be as strong as the original Kong toys? 3 Answers
  • How hard are there, my dog is pretty good at tearing his toys up. I...2 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my dogs just worried about them breaki...2 Answers
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Virtually indestructible. Our dog LOVES this toy. I'll fill the ends with Kong Peanut Butter filling and he will just go to town on it! Even when there isn't filling in the bone he loves to chew on it. He's still under a year old so his jaw is still developing so we are working on motivating him to chew his toys rather than other things around the house, and this toy definitely works for that! Would definitely buy again, but it doesn't look like he is going to destroy it anytime soon!
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
I have a pittbull mix and every toy I bought her was destroyed in record time. That is until I got a Kong toy. I bought this bone and another red rubber Kong toy and they have lasted 3 years and they aren't even missing any chunks out of them. I recommend you wash them every once and a while as they pick up hair because they are rubber. Buying Kong toys may cost a bit more but it is worth it for a toy that lasts, especially if your dog can chew through anything.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Richmond, VA
I have an extreme chewer with lots of energy. I love this dog toy and it's held up for months of rough play. I have a few Kong toys that you can put treats in and I love them all, but I usually go with this one when I leave the house or when I need my pup to calm down for a few minutes. I usually put a couple treats in it and then some peanut butter in the other two holes. I love the Kong brand! My dog is a 50 lb male Labradoodle for reference.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Merritt Is, FL
My 100 pound Pit Bull/Lab Mix gives this product two paws up! He needs durable toys, and a lot of dog toys are mislabeled as durable but cannot withstand my dog. This product has lasted 2 1/2 years against my big furry guy! He loves it, it brings him hours of joy!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
BEST DOG TOY EVER!! We have this toy over a year and its finally started to shred. I have a 70 lb big boy and he loves to chew on this toy! We tried a few other Kongs and they didn't last as long as this one. i will be buying another one soon as they go on sale!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
This toy is awesome and my puppy is obsessed. Only complaint is that the puppy treats fall right out of the bone. I got it from petsmart and it was definitely smart because my pup sure loves it. Nothing like a happy dog to brighten your day!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
One of the only toys my dog won't or hasn't destroyed. Typically it only takes her a few hours to completely destroy a toy but this one she lives chewing on and hasn't destroyed it. If you have a tough chewer this is a great toy
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
Great toy! Got this for my English bulldog and he has not torn it up yet! And he tore up literally every other toy we bought. Great to keep him occupied when we put peanut butter in it as well. He will lay and chew for hours!
Cara L.
Cara L.
Columbus, OH
My dog isn't a huge fan of rubber toys, and didn't use the other round kong toy we'd gotten him. However something about this being in the shape of a bone - he can't get enough of! Perfect and durable for any picky pets!
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
My english bulldog is really hard on dog toys. He can destroy regular dog toys up in minutes. This toy has lasted over a year. He loves it and backs it around every time someone comes over.
Kylee K.
Kylee K.
Orlando, FL
Do these seem to be as strong as the original Kong toys?
Ragen H.
Ragen H.
Waynesville, MO
I would love to try this for my dogs just worried about them breaking it
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
How hard are there, my dog is pretty good at tearing his toys up. Is it as hard as the kong wobbler?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
What are your favorite treats to put in this?