BY KONG

Jaime S.
Alliance, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat does like this toy, but it is a little big for her. She is still a kitten and has trouble carrying it around in her mouth. I have had many other products from Kong That have been more suited for her. Maybe as she grows she will like it more
Marybel S.
Sandy Hook, KY
My bird like set my cat likes it they love it they pay with that soft safe for them to play long-lasting good price good a quality they joy it I would recommend you buying one to keep those furry animals entertained
Addison B.
When I first brought this toy home there was no interest as he loves his other Kong toy but now you can find my cat Oliver with one long toy in his mouth and the other being batted around by his paws !
Stephanie B.
Richmond Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love the design of this toy! They love the long tail that comes off of the bird. Keeps them entertained for hours! It’s also held up well so far!
Kelly M.
Hagerstown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toy was a good quality as I’ve come to expect with Kong products and the price was right. I don’t know why but my cat hardly ever plays with this toy - I ended up donating it to a cat rescue. Just a preference of my cat I’m sure.
member-21a3a
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My friends cat got super bored with this toy. She did not seem interested in the bird that was on the toy. That was just one cat I did not like it but again we gave it to another cat and that cat enjoyed it so very mixed opinions.
Samantha N.
Stroud , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great little toy for my baby. She loves its and it’s very durable. Pretty well made compared to other toys that have come undone. Cat enjoys it and the time it keeps her entertained. Yes I would recommend to others.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
My cat is obsessed with catnip infused toys! He will get all wide-eyed and start meowing at his shadows. He sticks the toy in his mouth, runs, hides it (say behind the chair) and comes running away, hissing, takes a minute to regain his kitty thoughts, and then darts behind the chair, after the toy again.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
My cat goes crazy for this guy I hang him from the ceiling so he can fly all over the room when he's being batted around . Cat sleeps all night he will wear himself out!
Priya G.
My cat loved this toy. We also had a chili pepper and carrot shaped one. They easily became her favorite. When I took my cat and this toy to visit my parents, their cat also enjoyed playing with it!