KONG Funsters Football Dog Toy, Small, Colors Vary uploaded by Susanna T.

BY KONG

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
Kong is the only brand my three dogs don't rip up in the first hour after I bring it home!
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
North Quincy, MA
My dog loves when I put peanut butter or treats in his Kong ball. They are feat and it takes him awhile to get it out which gives him more fun!
The only downside is the super strong rubber smell.
But I would recommend this still since it great quality.
Casey Z.
Casey Z.
Tampa, FL
After fostering a bunch of kittens I needed a product to help with the after smell! This one worked PURfectly! 10/10 have told all my friends about it!
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Kong toys are awesome! I have a big dog and these withstand the jaws of fury and hold up to the test.
Diana F.
Diana F.
My boxer loves this! He has gotten about 2 months of solid play from this toy before it has finally started to show some wear. Very good durable product!
Hollee M.
Hollee M.
My dog loves to play fetch and this toy is perfect for it. I can throw it pretty far and she catches it great.
Felicia Q.
Felicia Q.
Cleveland, OH
Recently bought this for my german shepherd puppy & she loves it . She loves to play tug of war & fetch ! And the toy seems very durable
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
First I'd like to say that Kong makes amazing products. Secondly my two dogs LOVE football just like my boyfriend. That are the only toys that they do not destroy. This product has lasted forever.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Kong it is the only brand I will buy for my three german shepherds. It is very durable and they last forever, worth the money buying Kong brand over others.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Kong dog toys are just absolutely amazing quality. If you have a big terror of a playful doggy you must right now buy a Kong toy and you'll never go back to picking up all the fuzz from a chewed up toy all over the house