KONG Funsters Double Cylinder Dog Toy, Small, Colors Vary uploaded by Jessica P.

BY KONG

Christa D.
Nederland
My dog loves toys and has an abundance of them. I wish it help up longer than it did but that seems to be most toys with her. She did enjoy playing with it and wore it out until it was gone. I wouldn’t buy this toy again just because it isn’t a good fit for my dog.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a medium sized dog that destroys any toy we give her within a manner of days. This one however did make it for a couple weeks which was shocking, she also enjoyed it even after pulling it apart so I’m confident I got my money’s worth.
Marissa T.
Whittier, CA
My dog absolutely loved this toy! He loves playing tug of war so this was an ideal toy. When I first adopted him he didn’t play that rough so the toy itself was fine but eventually he did tear it up BUT it lasted a good amount of time!
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this once for my dog thinking he would love this because he didn’t. I thought since it was a Kong it would be durable since he is a little dog (6lbs) but he was able to tear this toy apart pretty fast. Won’t recommend, especially if you have a bigger pup then I do.
Kaitlyn W.
Wellington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog doesn’t do too well with toys because he always wants to tear them apart but he loves this one!! It definitely met my expectations and is great price wise! I am definitely going to buy this again and I recommend it to others!
Toni L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a fun toy fkr the dogs. Its great for thg of war or even fetch. The dogs like to just sit and chew it and its entertaining for them for quite a long time as it takes a while for them to chew through it
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Great for tug of war with your pet! I have never had a problem with my dogs tearing up a long toy! They are super durable and hearty. I appreciate that long has a variety of toys for both dogs and cats as well
Kaylee W.
Huntington
love this product! It’s honestly my pups favorite toy! She hasn’t put it down since we got it. Very affordable and durable. It has lasted soooo long and is still in great condition. I will recommend and yes I will buy again!!! I’ll even take two
Breanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this toy! I’ve also read that the king toys are good for your dogs teeth when it compares to other dog toys. I would buy again and my dog seemed to really enjoy this toy which lasted a lot longer than most of his other toys
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
My dogs didn’t really know what to do with this toy. It was cute and so I got it but they do not play with it, it just sits in their toy basket. I do like other products that I have gotten from kong.