BY KONG #63 in Cat Toys

Refillable catnip toy Irresistible to cats Feathered mouse contains hidden compartment Includes top quality catnip This refillable catnip toy utilizes top quality, natural NorthAmerican catnip. Plush feathered house features a specialcompartment that can be opened and closed, so that fresh catnip canbe added again and again-to last all your cats' nine lives. Catnip is a natural, non-addicting herb that encourages play inabout 70% of cats, who have an inherited gene that compels them torespond to catnip. For the utmost kitty enjoyment, gently twist that filled toy torelease catnips' herbal oils. To maintain maximum freshness, freezeextra catnip until needed. Instructions for Refreshing Catnip: 1. Pull the inner "hidden" flaps outside of toy. 2. Insert/replace catnip. 3. Tuck flaps back in and press firmly to seal. Includes: 1 vial of catnip 1 refillable plush mouse toy with feathered tail see more...

• Any suggestions on how to get my cat to play more? Do you think t...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I've used this toy with all my cats and they absolutely love it. It's light and something I can pick up quickly to play with them. They really love to tear the feathers off. Other than that it's a good toy for them.
Danielle P.
Somerset, NJ
My 6 month old kitten is obsessed with feathers and she loves to throw this toy around and carry all over the house. I never know what room I will find it in. She loves it!
Rebecca G.
Chandler, AZ
My cat have always LOVED feather toys and this one is way better than the ones I usually buy. It lasted longer than the other brands I've tried.
Victoria R.
My cat has a gray one and he is in love with it! All night I can hear him playing with it, his favorite part is the feathers; obviously most cats like the feathers. A great product for cats.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
My cats kind of like these. It's not their favorite toy but they still play with it every once in a while. I think their only attracted to it because of the catnip.
Orle L.
My cat wouldn't play with any other toy for more than 1-2 minutes until I got her this toy. She never gets tired of it, she can play with it by herself or with me, and it's not expensive at all! We are on our third already!
Tiffany T.
Staten Island, NY
My cat loves any toy with catnip in it and this one is among his favorites. Fill with fresh catnip every week for your cat to go bonkers around the house with it.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
My kitty loves this toy! The feathers didn't live very long because he pulled them off, but the mouse is still intact. Great toy for kitties to play with.
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
My cats love feathers & they love catnip. I love Kongs products so, this purchase was a no brainer. The cars love it and it comes with plenty of catnip.
Kristina C.
Springfield, MA
My cats LOVE this toy! The feather part was ripped out pretty quickly but other then that this toy has provided my cats with loads of fun!
Diana P.
Any suggestions on how to get my cat to play more? Do you think this toy would help?