KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black

by KONG

Size:X-Large Pack of 2 | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging KONG Extreme is the most durable version of our original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, ultra-durable, black rubber compound is recommended for the most powerful chewers. Our super-bouncy,...

What’s the largest dog that enjoys this toy ?
what's the best chew toy for heavy chewers? KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black ?
How do you guys clean KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black ?
Start your review of KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is perfect for super chewers! My big pup loves his Kong and it lasts forever!!
Jenny H.
Baltic, SD
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Jenny H.
This has been a life saver for our new puppy !! He needs to chew and we fill it with Kong peanut butter filling freeze it and he loves it! I highly recommend!
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these dog toys for our doggies. The price is not so bad and the quality of product is great. I would suggest to friends and family. I can purchase this on Amazon, Walmart, Target, or HEB. Our best friend dogs enjoy them so much and provide hours of entertainment.
Dominique F.
Greenville, SC
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Dominique F.
Purchased at: PETCO
Luna is a crazy girl but this is her favorite toy. You can fill it with peanut butter or treats but she mainly loves playing fetch with it. Keeps this girl very happy.
Melissa K.
Lake Worth, FL
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Melissa K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is my almost 7 year old dog toy destroyer! This one actually held up abs is still intact! It’s alittle heavy but she carries it around with no problem! Definitely a kong toy for her! Sometimes I stick a treat in it, she loves it!
Mary T.
Hamilton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Mary T.
My dog loves this Kong. I fill it with peanut butter every morning. He's a pit bill mix so he has really strong jaws. 3 years and still going on same one!
Tiffany F.
Lafayette, IN
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I will fill my long up with grounded cesar wet food and then stick it in the freezer till it's a little frozen and then give it to your 🐕 doggy and it will keep him busy eating it longer than putting softer food in it! KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black
Michelle D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Michelle D.
We have had this Kong toy for at least 15 years now. It is very durable! There is a hole at the bottom where you can fill it with treats or peanut butter and it will keep your dog busy for a while.
Katherine B.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Katherine B.
I have a puppy who chews and ruins absolutely everything, except her Kong toys. You can also fill it with treats, peanut butter and KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce, which my pup loves! KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this dog toy. I love that I can stick some paste in it and get my dog from following me every step I take. Anything that keeps him busy even for a few minutes keeps me happy and he enjoys it also lol. I would buy it again and I definitely recommend it for dog's with separation anxiety.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole R.
il y a 3 mois
Pamela O. il y a 4 jours
Yea, I would recommend this also. My one dog could tear any toy or chew apart in no time. I couldn’t even give her marrow bones because she would break off chunks of those but she never destroyed her Kong Extreme.
Ben R.
pittsburgh
il y a 5 mois
Stephanie F. il y a 4 mois
I soak it in warm water with soap
Nicole R.
Jackson, NJ
il y a 5 mois
Amy O. il y a 5 mois
These are pretty solid! We would put a little peanut butter in the Kong so our dogs would be busy for awhile 🙃
Sonya G.
il y a 6 mois
Nicole C. il y a 6 mois
Yes finally something my dog didn't destroy in 15 mins over a year and still going strong.