KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Gaby H.KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Black uploaded by Christa T.

BY KONG

Size:X-Large Pack of 2 | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging KONG Extreme is the most durable version of our original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, ultra-durable, black rubber compound is recommended for the most powerful chewers. Our super-bouncy,... see more...

Gaby H.
Gloucester City, NJ
Purchased at: PetSmart
This Kong toy is the best for dogs that love to bite something all day to be entertaining. You can put peanut butter inside or other long treats. I actually have a bigger one and it’s hard, you Can open it and put little treats inside and while they play with it the treats come out! Has a great quality both of them. Ft is not expensive at all.
Charli W.
hagerstown
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog LOVESS his Kong!! Every time I bring it out, he runs right to me! All I do is put some peanut butter and dog food in it and throw it into the freezer for a day and he goes wild for it. Also, I’ve had it for like 3 years and it shows no sign of wear. My dog is a 55 lb goldendoodle so he goes through plush toys and balls really quick but, this kong will never be destroyed by him. This makes it really easy to relax your dog or to ease their anxiety if you leave the house. Great product!!!
Rachel I.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
It’s perfect for putting treats in and peanut butter hehe. My dog is part pit bull and she tears every toy she gets to shreds. This one is still around, although she doesn’t like it as much as other toys, unless there is food in it of course. But without any food, it’s kinda useless. Very durable though!
Devi H.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: PetSmart
I put treats in my dogs kong everyday and she loves it! It has lasted through her extreme chewing without a single hole and alot of different brand treats can fit into it with it still being tricky for them to get it out! My dog loves it
Johanna F.
Purchased at: PETCO
Kong is the best. I use this brand exclusively for my dogs who destroy everything except Kong brand toys. Many people fill them with cheese or peanut butter. I just don’t advise it since they’re hard to clean out, but as long as they’re not filled, they’re perfect toys.
Lauren |.
Manorville
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Love this product! I have 2 large dogs, a German Shepherd and a Belgian Malinois, they will eat and destroy ANYTHING I bring them home within a few hours to a day. This toy has held up and continues to be fun for them! Great buy if your dog has a strong jaw and an obsession with destroying toys like mine do!
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have two 90lb Pitbulls that LOVE their Kong balls! They literally bring me their Kong balls for me to fill up and throw for them on the daily! All I have to say is go get your Kong ball and their off to grab them! They even bring them into the bed sometimes to sleep with. Spoiled!
Sydney P.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: PETCO
My Shetland sheepdog, terrier mix is such an AVID chewer! She demolishes every toy we have ever purchased for her, and she has had her Kong for two years and it’s lasted this whole time! She also loves when we put peanut butter in it. Love the Kong line for dogs!
Debra J.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog used to destroy every toy we got him. We had the regular red Kong and the hard plastic red Kong that opened to put treats in for training and he ate the rubber one and put a hole in the top of the plastic one! Haha. This one has survived!
Molly P.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a good way to entertain your dog for a good thirty minutes. I usually put peanut butter inside the kong, but they also make treats for the inside too. I just wish it was a little more durable! After my dog is done with the peanut butter, she starts eating the actual Kong.