Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesKONG
Extreme Dog Pet Toy Dental Chew (2 Pack), Large

KONG Extreme Dog Pet Toy Dental Chew (2 Pack), Large

Extra-tough rubber and innovative design challenge pets for hours of fun, even aggressive chewers. Extreme Kong (Black) provides a stronger chewing workout. The Extreme (Black) Series of Kong Dental Toys give dogs a real chewing workout that helps...

Do this actually clean the dog's teeth?
Are these good for hard chewers and are they easy to clean ?
How well does this hold up for heavy duty chewers?
Start your review of KONG Extreme Dog Pet Toy Dental Chew (2 Pack), Large!
Hannah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very difficult to keep clean, the dog bites of big chunks and chokes on them, this product did not fit well my large dog and I can't imagine how a small dog would even be able to play with it
Ashley M.
Fort Worth , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very durable so I highly recommend especially if you have a dog who’s tough in toys like my pit mix.
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Extreme Dog Pet Toy Dental Chew (2 Pack), Large uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Keeps my dog occupied for a long time. We put a biscuit in the cone and she chews and licks for an hour until it’s out. I also put peanut butter inside and freeze it, and she licks it. The toy is also bouncy and a good play thing.
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes this pretty well if I put her treat in it. Had doesn’t really chew it a lot to clean her teeth. I haven’t tried the squirting kind of filler you can buy for it. Little expensive.
glos V.
Fort Collins, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My olde loves to chew on things at night, wood is his favorite. So we bought things to help him with that. after putting in peanut butter and a treat he is entertained for hours. Yes i owned some in the past and he loves them.  I would definitely recommend.
Kate H.
Warsaw, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great to keep a pup busy. I put peanut butter inside my dogs KONG and they keep busy licking the peanut butter and distracted from their anxiety which is always a huge plus for the dog owner! Highly recommend!
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
My dogs couldn't be more delighted every time they get to "work" on their kongs filled with goodies. They go GAGA for these (almost) indestructible toys. My 65lbs bulldog and 63lbs pitbull love throwing and chasing after these bouncy hollow toys I usually fill with pieces of cucumber/apple/pineapple etc. On days they've been extra good girls, I seal these with peanut butter. It takes my bulldog about a full year to destroy these as she keeps chewing on her kong even after completely empty. Pitty won't bother, she's in for the treaty treats only.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have these in small and they are red. My dogs do not play with these at all, I have tried putting a little of everything in here! Now my youngest did when she was a puppy but that’s it! They are expensive for what they are and I will not purchase again.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great way to slow down those dogs that just garbled up there treats. Makes them slow down. And are nearly indestructible
Laine M.
Knoxville, TN
One of my dogs is an insane chewer, she has demolished some toys. We fill this Kong with peanut butter and freeze it for days that it is rainy or the weather is bad. She loves it. And has not destroyed it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sierra B.
Georgetown , PA
il y a 7 mois
Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2 Is this a good toy for a dog who’s almost 90 pounds ?
Charlotte B. il y a 7 mois
My 70 lb German Shepard loves it!