BY KONG #5 in Dog Toys

KONG Extreme represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. Theultra-strong black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers. Satisfaction guaranteed. Extreme is the hardest, most durable KONG available on the market today! It's a black version of the Classic red rubber KONG toy and is designed specifically for power chewers. KONG toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and satisfied customers world wide. Why KONG Toys Rule So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG's have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG toys can also improve oral health. Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. This is especially important with tenacious chewers! 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

• Is this that much stronger than the red?2 Answers
  • How easily can a dog chew this toy up. My dog ripes up a new toy ...1 Answers
  • I have been really interested in trying one of these for my fur b...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog loves the peanut butter treat that I put in it, It keeps her occupied for a few minutes and she likes to roll it around!" in 4 reviews
  • "My dog loves it, because it bounces wonky when I toss it, and he gets about 30 minutes to an hour of enjoyment out of removing the dog treats and peanut butter I've stuffed inside." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend these kong toys for dogs that like to tear apart toys in seconds." in 1 review
  • "And these toys last a long time very hard for her to destroy" in 1 review
  • "A little pricey though." in 1 review
Irene S.
Columbus
Simply amazing. My 2 Great Danes have had these for years and they still look great. No cracking or peeling like the cheaper versions. I shove a few treats in there with some Peanut Butter and they will play until they fall asleep. This is a great product for puppies as well... especially when crate training and/or leaving a dog alone at home. A bored dog can be a destructive dog. So keep him entertained and safe! Here are the 2 Kong’s that I purchased 6 years ago... 6 years and 2 Great Danes! Ignore the fact that they are dirty (again these get used a lot). They are also very easy to clean between uses.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
I'm surprised at some of these reviews but I realize every dog is different. My 80+ lb Lab destroys literally everything. He chews and swallows anything canvas or stuffed has had multiple trips to the vet. Luckily he hasn't gotten anything stuck yet but we had to switch to hard Nylabones or these XL Kongs. These are not his favorite (probably because he can't chew them up) but he can't destroy them. They're kind of heavy and bulky to carry around so he prefers other toys over these. I also like to put treats and peanut butter inside to entertain him for a while.
Morgan P.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
We have two 100lb dogs who are very hard on toys. We love these because they are large enough to not have to worry about swallowing and are super, super durable. You can put treats or peanut butter inside the ends as well for extra fun. I am a customer for life and 10/10 recommend for the chewers in your life!
Ruby J.
Tulsa
I have two Great Danes and one is a very aggressive chewer and these Kongs have held up for 5 years and can't even see a tooth mark on them. I love stuff treats in them and it occupies them for a while! The dogs love them! I would highly recommend this product to all pet owners, but especially for ones that are strong chewers. This is them patiently waiting for their Kong filled with all natural peanut butter and some kibble.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert
VERY durable toy! My dog Maverick can destruct anything! I WILL faithfully stand by Kong when I say they have amazing amazing products! The 4 star rating is only because of the design of this particular toy. It has an opening so you can put treats in it, but something else that gets stuck in it is germs, slob, remaining snack residue. On the bright side :):):) you can dish wash it :D.
Justina H.
Pet Lover Expert
We bought the biggest Kong extreme hoping our pit mix wouldn't tear it up right away like she does everything else. It lasted longer than most but after a few days she still chewed this sucker to pieces. Its supposed to be the strongest rubber but was nothing on those jaws. Probably would be great for a different breed that's not an excessive Chewer still in the puppy stage.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Stanzi P.
East Calais
Pet Lover Expert
The dogs love to play with it, stuffed with treats or otherwise! The way it bounces drive my dog crazy. Also it's really nice to find toys my pitty can't destroy with her jaws.
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
These are the absolute best and most durable toys to purchase! I have always had bulldogs which means anything and everything I buy them ends in shreds, except the Kong toys! This cone is especially perfect to occupy our pups! A spoonful of peanut butter inside this cone occupies them for hours!
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert
The best indestructible toy out there. I have a pitbull who would chew through any toy and this is the only thing he didn’t tear up. Kept him busy for hours chewing and never chewed up anything in my house. He is 14 years old now and this is the only toy that was his favorite and mine too.
Jordan  D.
Where is the cheapest place to but these?
Melissa S.
Any colors other than black?
Kayleigh R.
San Diego, CA
How durable are these for big dogs?
Rachel C.
What am I doing wrong? My dog loves peanut butter in any other scenario but seems disinterested.
adela c.
San Bernardino, CA
I want to know if dogs really like them and how long they last.