BY KONG

KONG Extreme represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. Theultra-strong black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers. Satisfaction guaranteed. Extreme is the hardest, most durable KONG available on the market today! It's a black version of the Classic red rubber KONG toy and is designed specifically for power chewers. KONG toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and satisfied customers world wide. Why KONG Toys Rule So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG's have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG toys can also improve oral health. Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. This is especially important with tenacious chewers! 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My dog absolutely loves his Kong toy! He knows when we are getting it out and gets so excited. It’s great to keep them busy when you have company or when you need to leave them home. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennica B.
My dog chews and destroys all of his toys, but he hasn't been able to destroy this one. While he's a chewer, he doesn't really chew on this for very long once he realizes it's empty, so I don't know if that contributes to his lack of destruction or not. Even so, just the sight of it gets him super excited. If you are concerned about durability, I would recommend the Extreme version since I don't think the price varies much from the regular one.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
My dog is a HUGE fan of all things KONG. This was his first kong when he was a puppy. He just wasn't interested in this one. I think it was the smell. Is it just me or do these black Kongs smell bad? Especially in the pet store. Looking at the display of KONG products and I can always pinpoint a hot, burning rubber smell to the black kongs.
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
This is a very durable product. It keeps my dog entertained for hours. It is supposed to be for aggressive chewers but somehow she still was able to chew off the top part of the Kong.
Saylor C.
Boone, NC
My pup gives this 5 tail wags! Keeps him busy for hours - especially when filled with treats/peanut butter. 5 month old puppy with sharp teeth - no match for the durability of this toy. This is the only toy I've bought my dog that he has not destroyed.
Elizabeth D.
Weston, FL
I love putting peanut butter inside and giving it to my dog. Entertains her for a while and gives her a treat at the same time. Also, it's really durable and great to play fetch with.
regan s.
Really good idea exept my dog didn't really like it. We tried putting peanut butter in it and every other type of treat and he still didn't like it
Lindsay V.
Kong toys are very durable and long lasting toys especially for heavy chewers. My dog is very particular with what she chooses to play with so we met resistance at first with most of her toys. She loves her kong and it works well for treats or doggy ice cream after a hot day at the park
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
The King toys are the best on the market! They truly are a must have for any dog any breed any size. Very durable your dog will not break it or be able to chew it up.
Carlie M.
I love Kong and so do my dogs! It keeps my very active mischievous dog busy for awhile and keeps him out of things he's not suppose to. Its extremely heavy duty so it would take a lot to ruin it which is a big deal in my book!