BY KONG #15 in Dog Toys

KONG Extreme represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. Theultra-strong black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers. Satisfaction guaranteed. Extreme is the hardest, most durable KONG available on the market today! It's a black version of the Classic red rubber KONG toy and is designed specifically for power chewers. KONG toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and satisfied customers world wide. Why KONG Toys Rule So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG's have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG toys can also improve oral health. Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. This is especially important with tenacious chewers! 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "She loves to play fetch with it, chew on it and especially loves when we put peanut butter or another treat inside of it to." in 14 reviews
  • "I put peanut butter in the middle and leave in the freezer for a few days, and then give it to him when I know I will be gone for a little longer than usual." in 5 reviews
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a very tough chewer and this thing will last a good few months before it starts to break apart which is much longer than anything else we buy him! If you stuff it you can keep your dog busy for a good few hours and they go crazy when they see you fill it up or take it out of the freezer. My dog LOVES his kong cone. Also great that you can stick it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning! I just wish they would have a replacement plan or something for it to be worth it to buy more often.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert
We bought the extreme for our hound mix who is an avid chewer. He stays in his crate during the day and this keeps him perfectly occupied and happy. We smear peanut butter inside the night before, freeze, and in the morning when he gets put up, we pop it in his crate. He has had the same one for three years now which seems unreal. I highly recommend Kong but particularly the extreme. It may seem pricey but I'm positive it's saved our house/furniture a few times and it's held up great!!
Carolyn B.
Carterville
My dachshund went through more than 20 toys in 2 years. The toys that were labeled "indestructible" and "chew resistant" he shredded in a matter of seconds. The $15 chew-proof toys absolutely abliterated. Then I found this toy. He could not chew through it. I was amazed. I checked it every 5 minutes and not a piece was missing! Absolutely love this product. It is the only thing that stands to it's name. Kong products have yet to let me down.
Emily D.
Shamokin
Pet Lover Expert
Maybe it's just my dog, but my mini dachshund has ripped every toy for heavy chewers apart in a couple of days, including this. We've gotten more than one and it's always the same story.
Janasse M.
Springfield
I normally love all things Kong for my boys. I bought this for my Shiba Inu puppy and he had it destroyed in 10 minutes. I bought a couple more hoping it was a fluke, but none of them survived! Disappointed that my 15lb dog was able to destroy it so fast
Selene G.
Weslaco, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Love his toy for my dog! He is a growing puppy but he is super strong! This is one of his favorite toys he loves to play fetch with it and we even put peanut butter and snacks for distraction.
Tacia B.
Good for dogs that like to chew and destroy everything in their puppy stage. Classic dog toy very reliable. Good to put treats in, not much of a puzzle toy though.
chelsea c.
Salt Lake City, UT
Kong's are a necessity when raising a Blue Heeler. We started with one Kong Dog Toy (we now have 4) then quickly advanced to the KONG Extreme. In our home KONG time is the best time for both our Heeler and Mom and Dad. We would be lost without Kong products!
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert
We have an 80 pound border collie mix who LOVES her extreme kong. She is a chewer, but she hasn't managed to destroy it. Whenever it gets slobbery, she'll chew and it'll slip out of her mouth and shoot across the floor! Gives her some mental stimulation because she then has to secure it somehow so it doesn't slide out of her grip! The only downside to this is, at first they smell like rubber and it turns some dogs off.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
My dog gets a Kong full of kibble and peanut butter in his crate whenever I have to leave for work. He loves it! He was a pretty destructive chewer as a puppy, but is less so now that he's grown. I switched to the black Kong because the red ones weren't holding up - and I still have the same one almost 3 years later! It's still going strong and shows no signs of wearing out.
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Has anyone found a food way to keep your dog interested in these?
Alina B.
Is there different sizes of this and is it good for a mouthing puppy pit bull?
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog like these?
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
Is this an indestructible dog toy? I have a German Shepard/ lab mix and he chews constantly. Would this toy last with an unstoppable chewing dog?
Jacqueline S.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a strong enough toy for a pitbull who loves to rip her toys apart?