BY KONG

KONG Dental Stick - Small, Medium, LargeThe KONG Dental Stick has a fun design that is great for chewsessions and games of fetch alike. The patented Denta-Ridges™ reduceplaque and food debris while providing a gentle abrasive cleaning andconditioning of teeth and gums. Great for use with Stuff'N Easy Treat Breath paste Use as a fetch stick that is both safe and reliable Helps to clean teeth and soothe gums Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Medium, LargeCheck out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. see more...

• Is this a good product? How well is the improvements? How Long does...1 Answers
Kong Dental Stick Dog Toy Large
  • "My puppy loves his , don't like how messy it is when you Use the peanut butter spread you can get for it but if I freeze it after I load the peanut spread its not as bad." in 1 review
  • "It still interests them and they will lay and chew on it for very long periods of time." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product and virtually indestructible!!!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves to chew on anything so I figured why not have her clean up her teeth while doing her favorite thing!" in 1 review
  • "Very durable dog toy that keeps my boxer occupied!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Universal Cty, TX
As always, this Kong product is great and durable as is all their products. I usually use peanut butter or cream cheese with this and freeze it before giving it to my puppy to decreased the mess. A big bonus with this is that I can really tell it's cleaning my pup's teeth!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Williamsport, PA
This was great when we first got our lab at 9 weeks old! Kept her from chewing things she shouldn't have been. Now that she is 6 months and has most of her adult teeth she doesn't use it much. It was purchased from Amazon at a cheaper price than I found in stores!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
We have a few Kongs and this is my puppies favorite! On occasion we put peanut butter in the creases and he loves it. He likes to throw it around and it's a good way to keep him from chewing on my shoes! Highly recommend!
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
My yellow lab loves to chew things and tears apart most toys in seconds. This is one of the only toys that has lasted. We have had it for years. Love the Kong brand!
Strong product! Dogs love it. Great way to keep them occupied and clean their teeth at the same time!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have two Pit Bull pups who are just about to turn a year old. When they were a couple of months old, this was one of the first toys I gave them and they still have it today (or about half of it anyway). It still interests them and they will lay and chew on it for very long periods of time. I never tried the Stuff'N Treat in it however. It has held up very well compared to other brand toys which they completely devour within days.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product and virtually indestructible!!! My dog is so excited when I get this out and of course she loves the treat element :)
Christina T.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
My dogs love to chew on the kong dental sticks, and I think they are actually helping their teeth stay healthy.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Works wonders for a distraction. My dog loves to chew on anything so I figured why not have her clean up her teeth while doing her favorite thing!
Emjay D.
Emjay D.
My puppy is such a chewer! She loves to play and she also loves to chew, chew, chew. This toy is very durable and entertaining. This keeps her from chewing furniture and shoes.
Kansas D.
Kansas D.
Greeneville, TN
Is this a good product? How well is the improvements? How Long does it take before you see a difference in your dogs teeth?