BY KONG

KONG Dental Stick - Small, Medium, LargeThe KONG Dental Stick has a fun design that is great for chewsessions and games of fetch alike. The patented Denta-Ridges™ reduceplaque and food debris while providing a gentle abrasive cleaning andconditioning of teeth and gums. Great for use with Stuff'N Easy Treat Breath paste Use as a fetch stick that is both safe and reliable Helps to clean teeth and soothe gums Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Medium, LargeCheck out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. see more...

• Is this a good product? How well is the improvements? How Long do...1 Answers
Kong Dental Stick Dog Toy Large
  • "My puppy loves his , don't like how messy it is when you Use the peanut butter spread you can get for it but if I freeze it after I load the peanut spread its not as bad." in 1 review
  • "It still interests them and they will lay and chew on it for very long periods of time." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product and virtually indestructible!!!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves to chew on anything so I figured why not have her clean up her teeth while doing her favorite thing!" in 1 review
  • "Very durable dog toy that keeps my boxer occupied!" in 1 review
Alex L.
Elkton, MD
I love all of the kong toys I have bought. This toy is great however, filling it with peanut butter or cheese is messier than filling my other kong treat toys. I still love this toy though.
Jody s.
Pet Lover Expert
My husky tears absolutely everything apart but this has stayed intact. He loves to chase it, or it keeps him occupied if we fill it with treats/peanut butter.
My dog is quite the chewer. It's incredibly hard to find a product that can withstand his chewing but kong products are one of the few brands that can stand up to his teeth!
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
My puppy loves his , don't like how messy it is when you Use the peanut butter spread you can get for it but if I freeze it after I load the peanut spread its not as bad. Overall a great product
Sarah H.
Universal Cty, TX
As always, this Kong product is great and durable as is all their products. I usually use peanut butter or cream cheese with this and freeze it before giving it to my puppy to decreased the mess. A big bonus with this is that I can really tell it's cleaning my pup's teeth!
Alyssa V.
Williamsport, PA
This was great when we first got our lab at 9 weeks old! Kept her from chewing things she shouldn't have been. Now that she is 6 months and has most of her adult teeth she doesn't use it much. It was purchased from Amazon at a cheaper price than I found in stores!
Emjay D.
My puppy is such a chewer! She loves to play and she also loves to chew, chew, chew. This toy is very durable and entertaining. This keeps her from chewing furniture and shoes.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
My dogs love to chew on the kong dental sticks, and I think they are actually helping their teeth stay healthy.
Alexis S.
Works wonders for a distraction. My dog loves to chew on anything so I figured why not have her clean up her teeth while doing her favorite thing!
Jamie O.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product and virtually indestructible!!! My dog is so excited when I get this out and of course she loves the treat element :)
Kansas D.
Greeneville, TN
Is this a good product? How well is the improvements? How Long does it take before you see a difference in your dogs teeth?