Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE

KONG Dental - Xlarge, Large, Medium, SmallThe KONG Dental has special grooves that clean teeth and gums as dogs are having a chew on it. The KONG Easy Treat can be used inside the grooves to get your dog chewing. Stuff the inside of the Dental with KONG Snacks or Ziggies to make your dog curious and crazy about the Dental. Made from strong, long lasting, KONG Classic rubber Perfect to go with the KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Fresh Breath Recipe Patented 'Denta-Ridges' clean teeth and soothe gums Made in the USA Available in four sizes: Small (with Rope), Medium(with Rope), Large, X-LargeCheck out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more information.

Does this product squeak?
Does this work well for small dogs?
Does this hold up to dogs who destroy all toys?
Start your review of Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE!
Romulus
These are great for my large breed pitbulls kong products are the best as my dogs will destroys all other brands
Kongs are a great toy for bigger dogs. I have a big dog and he loves them. But my dog goes through them so fast.
It works. Not very entertaining. Once my dog got it she played for 5 minutes. Also she was able to tear it apart.
Hartsville, TN
My dog loves these. They always last a long time. Pricing is good. And they have a good selection to choose from
N Providence, RI
My dog tore this up in no time. Tons of microscopic red pieces of plastic everywhere. Including my dogs stomach.
Port Orange, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worth the price. Lasts long for dogs who chew a lot. Lasts longer than all of my dogs tennis and racket balls.
costa mesa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products! I live by King Kong toys are durable last long and don’t break into pieces that my dog can eat.
Conroe, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s good for the overall quality of dogs teeth, the little grooves and bumps help with cleanings and whatnot.
These toys are very durable and last a long time. They keep my dog occupied for a long time. My dogs love them.
Sacramento , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Absolutely loves this toy! It's one of his favorites! He chews on it all day long and it's still lasting