Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE uploaded by Alyssa S.Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE uploaded by Atasia B.

BY KONG #1 in Dental Care for Dogs

KONG Dental - Xlarge, Large, Medium, SmallThe KONG Dental has special grooves that clean teeth and gums as dogs are having a chew on it. The KONG Easy Treat can be used inside the grooves to get your dog chewing. Stuff the inside of the Dental with KONG Snacks or Ziggies to make your dog curious and crazy about the Dental. Made from strong, long lasting, KONG Classic rubber Perfect to go with the KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Fresh Breath Recipe Patented 'Denta-Ridges' clean teeth and soothe gums Made in the USA Available in four sizes: Small (with Rope), Medium(with Rope), Large, X-LargeCheck out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more information. see more...

• I just got a puppy and am looking for toys that help with teethin...6 Answers
  • Do you put any flavored sprays inside of this product for your do...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kalley-Rose W.
California
My dog loved his so much. I always put peanut butter in his . He eventually chewed his up so I need to get him another one. He carried his everywhere trying to get all the peanut butter out. Definitely going to get him another one soon.
Kristy L.
Brunswick
My dog loved this toy in he beginning. I did notice that it didn’t tear up immediately like some others. I did think it was a little on the expensive side for a dog toy, but at least the quality was good. He lost interest in the toy after a couple of weeks.
Makenzie M.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite toy. She is bIgger so I only recommend if you have a big dog! Whether filled or not she loves it and plays with it all of the time. I love that it does not have a squeaker and when it is thrown bounces in random directions leaving my dog surprised and wanting to play more.
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My six year old husky loves her Kong!!! I usally fill it with p-nut butter and yogurt and frizz it over night then give it to here when i work all day, it would be nice if there was a tool or something to help clean in the hard to reach places so it doesn’t mold, but other then that we love it
Shannon A.
Ithaca, NY
My puppy will chew and destroy almost anything and everything. Usually when we buy a you it will almost last a few days at most. We bought her a Kong about two years ago and it’s still going! There are no holes or tears or chin is missing a. I am convinced this toy is practical indestructible!
Valerie R.
Springfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Long lasting dog toy! Kong is the longest lasting dog toy brand we’ve found. We buy our dog supplies at Wilco. Wish they would last longer than a week with 2 large pit bulls! But we do keep going back for more because they have lasted the longest out of every other dog toy we’ve purchased.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
My dogs love Kong toys! We have a boxer/Dane and she destroys everything except for these toys. We got them at Walmart and a few at petsmart. Pros are that they don’t get destroyed easily, Cons, the treat is almost impossible for them to get out. I highly recommend these toys
maddy m.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Kong is a good brand to buy from if you have a big strong dog like a pit bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, etc.
My pit bull, Duke has had the same King toy for almost 3 years now and it’s held up amazingly. The only toy he hasn’t destroyed. I’d recommend this to anyone !
Alejandra R.
Salt Lake City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog can’t destroy it to save his life! It’s great! It’s one of the only things that have lasted for my dog. It’s really great for entertaining him too. We freeze treats inside and I would definitely recommend to all dog owners. Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE
Ronnie P.
Palm Coast
My dog Titan absolutely loves his kong dog toy. He is a large dog corgi/ pit so we need good toys that are built to last and my dog truly enjoys this toy.  This toy by far met every expectation we had. I would highly recommend thos product to other pet owners.
Nicole L.
Hamilton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got a puppy and am looking for toys that help with teething. She’s five months old and is teething like crazy
Atasia B.
Do you put any flavored sprays inside of this product for your dogs to enjoy?