Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE

KONG Dental - Xlarge, Large, Medium, SmallThe KONG Dental has special grooves that clean teeth and gums as dogs are having a chew on it. The KONG Easy Treat can be used inside the grooves to get your dog chewing. Stuff the inside of the Dental with KONG Snacks or Ziggies to make your dog curious and crazy about the Dental. Made from strong, long lasting, KONG Classic rubber Perfect to go with the KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Fresh Breath Recipe Patented 'Denta-Ridges' clean teeth and soothe gums Made in the USA Available in four sizes: Small (with Rope), Medium(with Rope), Large, X-LargeCheck out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more information.

Does this product squeak?
Does this work well for small dogs?
Does this hold up to dogs who destroy all toys?
Start your review of Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE!
Diane R.
Ormond Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog toys are great for my dogs can keep them busy for hours on end chewing it is great for the teeth I've never had to have their teeth cleaned not a bad price either
Adrian O.
Porterville
Kong toys are great. This one keeps my dog busy for a pretty long time when we are away. I can make so many recipes to serve or freeze for longer lasting fun!
Andrew N.
Simply indestructible. Every toy we’ve given our dogs they can destroy. But not this one they chew and chew to get their treats. This toy has probably kept my couch from getting destroyed. I’d definitely recommend this product to others with dogs that enjoy chewing.
Cheyenne J.
Gauley Bridge, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs are chewers and this held up pretty well ! 8/10 would recommend . Not bad price either , it keeps them occupied
Felina B.
Papillion, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a heavy chewer and my pup loves this toy, so far seems indestructible, no teething marks, no break down of the product after endless hours of chew.
gloria F.
Fort Collins, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i love these toy for him, its basically indestructible for most dogs. Yes it meet my expectation. i usually put two treats in the bigger one. And i like that its bigger i was always scared he would swallow the smaller one. Yes i would and keep the peanut butter or cheese handy. it will certainly be the easiest way to entertain your furbaby.
Nancy P.
Livingston, CA
We love purchasing Kong brand toys for our dogs because they are durable and keeps them happy. They are fun to play with.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PETCO
Great toy for my furry baby. it’s one of her favorite toys, keep her happy and busy. Love them
Tesamae H.
ludington, MI
My dog is loving this tow, and my sisters had lasted her dogs 6 months and they are pit bulls so they have very sharp teeth and are always chewing their bones/toys Love this product Well Worth The PriceKong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE KONG Blue Large
Kelly R.
Englewood, NJ
My dog loves these toys. Can keep him busy all day long. Its safe to where he can't chew through it. I trust this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...