Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE

KONG Dental - Xlarge, Large, Medium, SmallThe KONG Dental has special grooves that clean teeth and gums as dogs are having a chew on it. The KONG Easy Treat can be used inside the grooves to get your dog chewing. Stuff the inside of the Dental with KONG Snacks or Ziggies to make your dog curious and crazy about the Dental. Made from strong, long lasting, KONG Classic rubber Perfect to go with the KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Fresh Breath Recipe Patented 'Denta-Ridges' clean teeth and soothe gums Made in the USA Available in four sizes: Small (with Rope), Medium(with Rope), Large, X-LargeCheck out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more information.

Does this product squeak?
Does this work well for small dogs?
Does this hold up to dogs who destroy all toys?
Start your review of Kong Dental Kong Dog Toy XLARGE!
Harrodsburg
this keeps my pup occupied for ever. she loves these toys & little does she know it’s helping me keep her breath in check
Hilton Head, SC
Love this! Would love it even more if they came out with a cleaning brush that helps get the old treats out of the inside
West Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have Kong toys for our dog all over the house. This is typically the only brand we will buy when it comes to her toys.
Murray
My sweet GSD loves his toy! It has held up great!! It is offered at a fair price!! And it helps to keep his teeth clean!
Newark, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love any Kong brand toys. these let them forever super durable & really help keep plaque build up off their teeth
clarksville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This toy worked good for my corgi but not my puggle she still tore the toy up . I would recommend though for othes
N Attleboro, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong is the only brand I trust for my Great Danes’ chewy needs lol. Kong brand lasts so much longer then any other brand!
Torrance, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product. Will definitely keep purchasing in the future when needed. My dog can’t destroy this one. Isn’t to pricey.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My Husky goes nuts for her Kong toy! She throws them across the room to get treatS out and it’s very stimulating for her
Albertville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked to chew on it. Sometimes I would put peanut butter on it. My only complaint is that he liked to bury it lol