BY KONG

KOG1140 Features Incline scratcher will satisfy your cat's natural scratching instincts Unique no-mess scratcher pads Comes with North American grown catnip Color: Brown Frame Material: Cardboard Style: Contemporary Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 1.86 Pounds see more...

• I have multiple cats. Do you think having just one would hold up fo...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My cat loves the incline on this scratcher when sharpening her claws." in 3 reviews
  • "It's held up pretty well too, I got it months ago." in 1 review
  • "My cats absolutely go nuts for this!" in 1 review
Brie S.
Brie S.
Louisville, KY
This is an essential! Our three ferrets and four cats absolutely love it. The crinkle ball was ripped out shortly after purchase. Which is totally fine. JoJo loves to carry it around. I love sprinkling some cat nip on it and watching everybody go wild. We don't find declawing to be a humane cosmetic surgery so instead we supply lots of areas to do what animals love to do! Why hinder their happiness riiiight. Purchased mine off Amazon.com got a great deal!
Nathalie K.
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
I am a huge Kong lover! I have 10 cats and love the products they come out with for my fur-babies, including my dogs. Their products are well put together and last longer than other brands of identical items. My cats love to stretch on this incline scratcher. I can even put the board on the ground. I just wish the base was made out of plastic for a longer lasting base since I have so many cats.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this a while ago for my young kitten. Even with a good bit of coaching, it took him quite a while to figure out that it was supposed to be a scratcher. He managed to get inside the box and tear out the toy, which I think isn't supposed to happen, but I honestly didn't even notice there was supposed to be a toy, so it just felt like a bonus to me.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
This toy has provided hours of entertainment for my kitty, between scratching on the cardboard and reaching a paw into the hole to bat the toy hanging inside. I bought it off Ebay for less than ten dollars so it is a very good value compared to other scratchers. Your cat will thank you!
Nathan B.
Nathan B.
Bellingham, WA
My car just adores this so much, the thing I really like about it is I can fit his toys inside the hole and it's such a nice and tidy place to hold them, he has used it so much, we might need to get a new one soon.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Atlanta, GA
My cat only likes the ball inside the hole. Even with the catnip he doesn't like to scratch it. I wish he would use it but can't seem to convince him otherwise.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Scratching boards are the best. My cats are literally obsessed with them. This one is so cute because it even comes with a toy'
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
This is such a good design for any cat! I love that it has a toy attached to the side for extra kitty fun with scratching.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My cats have two of the older version of these, and they absolutely love them. I have had a problem with the frame of these though, it's so easy to break (if you have rough kitties) and fling out the scratch pad. There's no little cardboard flakes all over the house either.
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Uniontown, Pa
I used to have such a problem with my cat scratching up my furniture but my friend recommended this and I have to say that it completely made a difference! My cat has hardly touched my furniture since I started buying this. But it does wear down kinda quickly.
I have multiple cats. Do you think having just one would hold up for a long period of time or should I have two?