BY KONG

KOG1140 Features Incline scratcher will satisfy your cat's natural scratching instincts Unique no-mess scratcher pads Comes with North American grown catnip Color: Brown Frame Material: Cardboard Style: Contemporary Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 1.86 Pounds see more...

• I have multiple cats. Do you think having just one would ...1 Answers
Kong CS3 Naturals Incline Scratcher with Cat Toy
  • "My cat loves the incline on this scratcher when sharpening her claws." in 3 reviews
  • "It's held up pretty well too, I got it months ago." in 1 review
  • "My cats absolutely go nuts for this!" in 1 review
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My three cats were gifted this for Christmas. I have three and it seems that at least one is always using it. When buying toys and scratching posts you never know what your cats are going to actually want to use so I was so excited to see that they love this. Once one side is used up you can flip it to the other side so they can use it. I asked where it was purchased so that when they're done with it I can get another one I was told Rural King for around $20. Would highly recommend.
Leah R.
Hattiesburg
Kong products are no joke! They are always great quality. I bought this for my cat who loves incline scratchers and she loves the attached toy. I love these products and will continue to buy
Melissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have these everywhere. All my cats including outdoor ferals love love love these scratchers. I dont know what exactly they are doing for sure sharpening their nails but they do it also like in play or alpha signal. They really love these things
Megan D.
Warren
Love this for my cats! It keeps them from scratch other things. I feel it was a good value. They are outside farm cats and still come back to this to scratch on. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat.
Kelsay L.
Dothan, AL
I have 3 or 4 of these in my house for both of my cats. I learned recently, that after you flip the scratcher and both seem worn out, you can but replacement scratchers in packs! My cats love these so much.
Anne A.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved this toy! It’s hard to get her play with anything and stay interested with it but she will literally play with this all day long! I would recommend to others and will buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer W.
Winston-Salem
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these include scratchers. We keep one in the living room and one in the bedroom. It really helps them not scratch up the carpet. When they get really excited, they go nuts scratching this.
Jasmine K.
Athens, GA
Omally my 8 year old cat loves playing with this scratcher. Not only does he tear it to pieces , but he hops over its, runs on it, and sleeps on it too. Perfect scratch board for all your cats needs.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I bought this as a gift for someone. This product makes for a few different things in one and that’s why I bought it. It’s a good scratching post, cat tower and toy. Could’ve been made a little better but over all good product.
Susan B.
Palm Springs
This scratchy pad is a favorite for my cats. It's not expensive. I pour catnip on the top and they scratch away. It saves my furniture. I have 4 cracknip addicts so I buy these regularly.
I have multiple cats. Do you think having just one would hold up for a long period of time or should I have two?