Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKONG
Cruncheez Rascals Dog Toy - Raccoon Large - 1 Pack - Pack of 4

Kong Cruncheez Rascals Dog Toy - Raccoon Large - 1 Pack - Pack of 4

by KONG

Crunchy interior satisfies chewing instinctsRattle noise grabs & holds dog's interestSoft plush exterior is perfect for cuddlingThis is an offering for multi quantity bundle - 4 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong Cruncheez Rascals Dog Toy - Raccoon Large - 1 Pack - Pack of 4!
Helei G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Cruncheez Rascals Dog Toy - Raccoon Large - 1 Pack - Pack of 4 uploaded by Helei G.
Purchased at: Costco
My French Bulldog is obsessed with this stupid raccoon...it’s so annoying but she hasn’t been able to destroy it yet and it’s been a week, so I hope it stays that way! #furryfriends #kong
Emily A.
Jessup, MD
Cute little toy. I gave three stars because my little Maltese tore it into pieces in one day. I feel like for very hyper/ destructive dogs I would not recommend as it won’t last if your dog is chill go for it!
Michelle W.
Clayton, NC
I have a large shepherd mix that loves to chew toys to the point of destruction but she is gentle with this toy. I got into the habit of stopping he r when she gets too excited with toys and she has not broken this one at all. Even the hair on the toy is intact.
Crystal W.
My dog’s favorite toy even if she does play with others, she’ll go back to this one almost right after. She is a heavy chewer and this toy is what she’s more gentle with. I haven’t found any rips or tears but there is a lot of drool.
Celene C.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs not much of a toy enthusiast but she got this as a Christmas gift that came in a set with 3 other toys and she absolutely loves it. It doesn’t squeak which is fantastic for me but it keeps her entertained and happy. It hasn’t gotten destroyed which is impressive in it of itself. She’s a pit bull terrier.
brittany F.
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dog’s absolute favorite toy! I love that it is sturdy, and isn’t able to get destroyed easily! The price was reasonable, I got it in a pack of 4 toys from Costco!

Looking for your answer?