BY KONG

Kong Cozie Spunky Plush toys are so soft and cuddly your pet will never want to nap or sleep without it. Don't let your pet go another night without their own cuddly Kong Cozie monkey! - Made with an added layer for longer lasting use - Includes a squeaker in the middle for added fun! - Use for fetch or just for snuggle time Kong Cozie Spunky the Monkey Cozie Plush Toy: Small - 1 Pack #ZY35 - Plush Dog Toys see more...

Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
I have a 45 pound pit bull mix and she shreds any toy she has but with little toys she seems to take care of them. Regardless I’m surprised it’s held up a few months longer than other toys. I would recommend this but I’m still on the search for a pit bull prof toy
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
My puppy loves to play with this toy! His name is Monkey so it's a perfect fit. After a couple months he did get the stuffing out of it but he still loves to play with it and chew on it maybe even more than before. And I think it's so adorable looking too!
Tricia E.
Ottawa
My dog’s favourite toy! He shakes, pulls and chews on this monkey and it is the first stuffed toy that he hasn’t gotten stuffing out of within a week. He’s had it now for at least 6 months and I haven’t once had to restitch it. Durable, and tough Kong is the only brand of stuffed toys that I’ll be purchasing from here out!