Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKONG
Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy

KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy

by KONG

Squeaky, cuddly plush dog toy in a variety of jungle characters issafe, durable, cute entertainment for your pet! Choose from Rabbit, Alligator, Dog, Elephant, Lion, Monkey, Moose or Rhino. Extra layer of materials for a longer lasting toy Quality, non-toxic materials Caution: Product is not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Stop use ifworn, loose, or torn pieces occur. Made in China

Anyone know if these hold up with a heavy chewer?
Has anyone’s dog shredded this alligator in minutes? She destroyed this!
Is this product durable? My dog is a shredder!
Start your review of KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy!
Greenville, TX
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Mandy N.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My girl, Audi, has the Rhino version of this toy. She is a heavy chewer and this toy has taken a beating. She tosses the rhino in the air and runs to catch it. She shakes it back and forth and also brings it to me to throw. She loves playing catch and fetch! This toy is extremely durable and holds up to her rough play. I am pleased with this purchase and will be buying more for my gal.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Haley M.
My pup loves these toys. He’s a pit mix and he does ripe it. He carry’s this toy around with him all the time.
Dix Hills, NY
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I got the small version. It’s a little TOO small for my liking but my dog loves it. Very durable. Would recommend Kong products.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Season B.
Purchased at: PETCO
A favorite in this house of Huskies!! A very well made, tight stitched KONG dog toy. We love the squeaky and it is still squeaking strong after days of play. Our dogs really enjoy this alligator toy. The size and shape is perfect for large dogs. I highly recommend this fun toy!
Tonawanda, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Alicia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dogs destroy all stuffies. Not this one!! It has stood the test of time (and dog teeth)!
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,228 reviews
My little dog loves his toy it’s just small enough for him to get and chew on I would definitely recommend for small dogs
Onalaska, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Leah K.
The gator is my dog’s BEST friend. It is their go-to toy to grab and bring to us when we walk in the door. It has lasted our dogs a long time and our dogs can be chewers! We recently purchased for my in-law’s dog who loses her mind over breaking toys, and she loved this gator too! It didn’t last as long as my dog’s gator, but she loved it while it lasted. I think this is a great toy, with a squeaker, for any size dog!
Woburn, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got 3 different Kong toys. 2 were the stuffed animals, one of my dogs has had his for 5 years, the other killed it im 2 weeks... Theyre pomeranian pugs.
Grand BLANC , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Cozie Ali Aligator Dog Toy uploaded by Geriann C.
Soft and lots of places for the dog to hold on. Little old and ends and my dog just adores it. Kong is really superior when it comes to dog brands. Really impressed with the quality and I would 100 recommend
Fenton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My dog loves his alligator! It’s so cute to see him carrying it around and sleeping with it. These are the closest to indestructible that I can find for my Pomeranian who loves to rip his toys to shreds. Great product, quality made! Will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Davenport, IA
il y a 2 ans
Sarah L. il y a 2 ans
It’s not as strong as the rubber products but they are very durable. My dog loves to destroy plush toys, yet she hasn’t been able to destroy the Kong Kozie, and we have 3 different ones now.