KONG Corduroy Mouse Refillable Catnip Toy (Colors Vary) uploaded by Lynne G.

BY KONG

Cj H.
Pickering
Cute and can be refreshed with more catnip. It’s an acquired taste on the part of your cat and actually essentially makes them high so lots of really positive quality of life things for our siamese cat started happening once she started playing. I do notice that the toy becomes less interesting when it needs new catnip so I’m not sure how I feel that I’m encouraging her habit, haha. All jokes aside, it’s withstood a lot of vigorous cat play.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this lil mouse. Even my super lazy ragdoll will take a break from nap time to bat it around. And both of them carry the mouse around the house, whether to hide in a kitty bed, or setting him beside their food bowl when they go to eat. It's seriously adorable.
Erika S.
Comal
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These types of toys work well for my cat. They stay interested in them. Especially with cat nip. I’d use that on an older cat because he’s a little lazier I wouldn’t mind if he got more exercise. I would not use cat nip on my kitten because she’s already full of energy.
Jaime S.
Alliance, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This toy is her favorite! It’s the perfect size and she seems to love to play with it! However, it wasn’t as sturdy as I’d hoped it be! With her kitten teeth and claws she already ripped out a seam so I had to buy another one!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I know this is a cat toy but my dog is OBSESSED with this. I truly don’t know why but he loves to toss this around and chase it like a cat. He’s strange I know but just so you know your small doggo might love this too
Maria R.
Fayetteville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it, and our dog loves it too, since she steals it from them. We’ve bought several since our cats keep losing it and then we find them years later under the fridge or in closets. Worth buying again.
Lily S.
Glory
My cats love this bright colorful toy. They spend hours tossing, it, courting it around and attempting to get it out from under the couch. It provides a great source of entertainment so they don’t have periods of boredom to get in trouble!
Emmaleigh J.
Frametown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has never lived a toy more than this Kong Corduroy Mouse Refillable Catnip Toy. No other toy can compare to it. It was a decent price considering how much my car loves it. If you have a cat I definitely recommend you buy this toy!
Lupe R.
mission viejo
Love that this toy allows you to refill the catnip my cat is not a big fan of catnip bit she loves all toys that look like mice. So i like that i don’t always have to put the catnip inside this toy.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Kong toys are great, especially for our cats who love to destroy things.  These mice last longer than many, so they are worth the extra cost.  We have two cats and they really enjoy playing with these.  Definitely recommend, the extra cost is worth the fact that they are much longer lasting.

back