Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3

by KONG

KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends Dog Toy The KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends are the cutest and toughest interactive squeak and shake toys available. These versatile toys are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, and their floppy tails make them easy to pick up and throw. Each toy is covered with durable, reinforced nylon for added toughness. Features: Covered in durable, reinforced nylon Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch Squeak for added enjoyment Not meant to be used for chew sessions

Is this product durable? My lab likes to chew through everything!
I have a 50 lb dog who loves to destroy his toys within minutes! He’s big on chewing but favors toys over bones. Is it worth it to buy these and do they actually last?
Are these toys durable? My dogs have some of the other Kong toys but we have never purchased these. They like to play tug-of-war so must be durable.
Start your review of Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3!
Spring hill, FL
It was a gift for our Maisey. She played with it all of 2 days before she tore it up. But oh, were those 2 days glorious in her doggie life. To change the product. It would need to be something geared toward a boxer with their over/ underbite situation they've got going for them. Our maisey had a hard time wth her jaws around this product, so like most boxers do, she used her paws, in a feat of hmatched strength to show this toy who was boss. I have yet to replace it for her. Ur I will need to soon..she gives me the side eye as she remembers how I threw away her kong pal's corpse
Keyser, WV
I am a proud dog momma of 3 and it is hard to find toys that are durable and seem to last longer than a few minutes before getting torn to shreds. My fur babies, especially my 1 year old boxer, loved this toy! We are fans of Kong and when I saw this new toy, I knew we needed to give it a try. The wubba ballistic gives your furry friend a fun “ball” toy along with having the frayed edges at the bottom that they can “tug on” and enjoy for hours. I purchased this toy months ago and it is still going strong! I highly recommend!
Fort Gay, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Bullmastiff that goes crazy for this toy and he takes it with him when he hops on my bed . Leo my dog loves playing tug of war with this toy and he loves chewing on it it’s like two toys for one . Kong makes their toys durable well made and will outlast the others now my Bullmastiff is little different then most he loves and what I call is his dollies and takes them everywhere he goes he has to have a dollies with him so cute . Well worth the price since theses outlast the rest . Recommend for every dog to try them .
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My puppet loves her wubbas. She has one of each kind and for the most part they are left unscathed. The rabbit she has took a beating and the limbs were removed but the original ones and the water ones have held up great. If you have a dog that is a serious chewer and likes stuffing and removing squeakers I would suggest not getting the stuffed animal one. But other than that very durable worth the money and will continue to buy
Tempe, AZ
My dog received one of these in her bark box and she loves it! The quality of this toy is top notch! It’s a well crafted doggie toy for sure. The material that is used for these is extra tough for those super chewers and the fact that my dog just can’t get past that first layer pretty impressive. Kong is a really great brand and I’m sure my dog will be getting a lot more of this brand in the near future.
Austin
These are hands down my dogs FAVORITE toy! They come in all different varieties ,animals,  and with assorted textures, crinkles, squeaks ect ect... Olive is a 1 yr old Pit mix, so she LOVES to chew, and RIP up and tear her toys to shreds like most dogs do, but she actually  saves these toys from that demise lol and they are very sturdy and hard to destroy anyway. Plus they're super cute too
Spring Lake, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like this dog toy, as I have 3 medium sized dogs who love to play tug, but they can be very aggressive with their toys and so far they haven’t torn this one apart. They love stuffed toys, but I hate them since they very quickly tear through them and then there is stuffing every where. This is multi purpose-stuffed like toy and tug “rope” without having to worry about them swallowing random ropes strands.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the Wubba! I have purchased 3 over the years. The small ones are great and don’t come apart as easily as the bigger ones. The squeaky sound is loud and perfect for indoor or outdoor fun! Washed great in the washer and put on low in the dryer. The larger size ones have come apart and the small ball rolls out which can be swallowed by large size dogs. Otherwise I would have given a 5
Lexington
This toy in theory, is awesome. However, I did not have great luck with it. The elastic stretch broke quickly. Perhaps my dog tore it when fetching? I loved the distance it would shoot, and how easy it was for me to use. I dont throw a ball well but this is fun for both you and the dog. Would like to see a sturdier construction. Maybe some cloth around the rubber so it doesnt get torn.
hemet,ca
My Baby Girl just loves these toys!!!! They are strong durable toys.i would totally recommend them to anyone that has a finicky or chewer cause these are great,'also if you like to give them treats KONG toys have flavored spray to fill thier chew toys also. Give them a try and here is to happy puppies everywhere. Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...