BY KONG

KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends Dog Toy The KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends are the cutest and toughest interactive squeak and shake toys available. These versatile toys are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, and their floppy tails make them easy to pick up and throw. Each toy is covered with durable, reinforced nylon for added toughness. Features: Covered in durable, reinforced nylon Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch Squeak for added enjoyment Not meant to be used for chew sessions see more...

Stephanie Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has always been a brat when it comes to toys because he only likes the squishy squeaky toys, but chews them apart within minutes of having them. I worry he will eat the toys so need to be very careful about what I buy him. I’ve always heard this is a brand that provides strong toys and this is why they are a little pricier than others. Unfortunately, my dog was still able to chew through this toy shortly after purchasing it.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This toy has held up for my dog better than most, but one of the ears have come off already, and my dog has only been using it for a couple weeks. He normally chews through something in the matter of hours, though, so I would say that this is pretty good. He loves to play tug of war and fetch with it, and I love this it is so versatile that you can do both with your dog with one toy. Nice product overall.
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs FAVORITE toy. After many toys being destroyed within hours, we finally found this which seems to be almost indestructible. It takes her months to even put any kind of rip in it. The price is around $13/14 which is a little pricey but it’s worth it if you have animals who rip all of their toys quickly.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Hedwig, a 4 month old American Pitbull terrier puppy is quite a chewer which is why Kong is my most trusted brand of toys for her, she has the Hippo and the Bunny and she loves both of them. It squeaks so it keeps her engaged, the durable fabric is tough enough to withstand her playtime specially when she wants to play tug with it. She's had her hippo for 2 months now and it's still in condition with the exception of a few snags but that's it. The bunny is still pretty new, maybe a week or so, I was concerned with the nose getting damaged right because of the chewing, but it's actually holding up pretty well.
Jessica M.
Bronx
Great quality! My dog ( German Shepherd mix) has a pretty strong chew and rips through toys quickly. But not this one. And she loves the squeaker. Pet smart always has a variety or sizes and colors. Definitely recommend it!
Alyss B.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the longest lasting toys for my corgi! She normally loves tearing all the stuffing out of her toys until she gets the squeaker out. She hasn't been able to tear this one up and it is still one of her favorites even after all this time! She also really loves her dodo bird that Kong makes as well.
Nicole C.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This toy was very entertaining for my pup as she enjoyed the sound it makes whirling through the air and would love to chase down the toy with the extra fabric at the tail. The only reason I didn’t rate it 5 stars is that my dog is under 10lbs and the toy was a bit too heavy for her to run around with.
Madison J.
Sacramento
Chowder loves these Kong Wubba buddies! They are great for playing fetch at the beach or river, as they float and are waterproof (at least the one he has!). It's pretty durable, though Chowder was able to eventually tear it open. All in all, Wubbies are a great gift for your friends with dogs :)
annie g.
Monticello, MN
My mini pinscher is obsessed with his Wubba. He destroys every toy we get him though so naturally he chewed off the bottom tails. The rubber kong part is the only part that has lasted. He still loves it though. But if your dog is a destroyer like mine I’m not sure if it’s worth the investment.
Marissa K.
Lansing
My dog absolutely loves these! They're pretty durable as his main goal is to absolutely destroy whatever he can get his teeth into as quickly as possible. I would say the one con expectation wise, is they're hard to wash if something happens to them, so I typically throw them away when that occurs 😣 but I would absolutely purchase again.
Emma G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would like to know the durability on these? How would you describe how much this product can handle and how often would you recommend cleaning this product due to the material?
Emma G.