Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKONG
Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3

Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3

by KONG

KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends Dog Toy The KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends are the cutest and toughest interactive squeak and shake toys available. These versatile toys are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, and their floppy tails make them easy to pick up and throw. Each toy is covered with durable, reinforced nylon for added toughness. Features: Covered in durable, reinforced nylon Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch Squeak for added enjoyment Not meant to be used for chew sessions

Is this good fir small dogs?
Doo these hold up for a massive chewer?
Is this product durable? My lab likes to chew through everything!
Start your review of Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3 uploaded by Ciara A.
Purchased at: PETCO
My border collie loves his Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3 toy!!! I throw it like a ball, and he retrieved it over and over, and then he brings it over to the other pups to play tug of war with. He has so much fun, and loves his Kong toys!! ❤️
lea S.
Columbus, GA
Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3 uploaded by lea S.
My little girl loves it when we play outside. I have a pug and she can perfectly grab this toy. Doesn’t smell like chemicals and it’s really durable. Con: gets dirty so quick because she loves it to much 😅
Amber H.
Washington
This is one of my dog's favorite toys. She carries it all over and loves to lay and chomp on it so it squeaks. It's one of the only squeaky toys we have that the squeaker wasn't demolished in a few days. She usually punctures them so they no longer squeak.
✞The L.
Cambria Heights
Great toy. My girl is a power chewer so she can destroy toys. But this one lates a while. & tbh i think it just got lost not destroyed. It was a little pricey for that little toy but seeing how tough it was ... it was worth it. I’ll definitely get this again
Dezeray A.
Billings, MT
Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3 uploaded by Dezeray A.
My little dog loves to her toys! She always has one on her mouth, these live up to their expectation and last until she hides them from me, they are pricey. It worth the money.
Melissa M.
Our boxer loves this toy! He is very tough on toys and this has held up well. The squeaker inside is still squeaking on after all this time. Good value!
simon J.
Great toy for my dog. It's durable and not expensive. Not my favorite because my dog has been able to leave bite marks over time.
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Purchased at: PetSmart
My rat terrier puppy loved playing with these! It kept him entertained and happy plus they weren’t easy to destroy!
Caitlin D.
St Augustine, FL
Kong Company - Wubba Ballistic Friends- Assorted Small - WBF3 uploaded by Caitlin D.
Our foster puppies love this toy. It lasts a long time. We have had to buy replacement toys, but it’s so worth it. The puppies love this!
Oil B.
Kong wubba has always been my 3 boxer girls favorite toy. They last forever and are very tough and durible through chew, outdoors, tugging. My girls love playing outside with wubba because they love to chase it and toss it around.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...