Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large uploaded by Rachel M.Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large uploaded by Daf G.

BY KONG

EXTRA LARGE Kong wubba is a fun, interactive toss and tug toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls - a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball beneath. The long tails make it easy to pick up and throw. Dogs love to squeak the wubba and shake the flapping tails back and forth. Comes in an assortment of pink, blue and green camo. see more...

• Are these just as durable as other Kong toys?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new strong toys for my Staffordshi...5 Answers
  • How long does it last? My 2 90lbers can destroy most any ...3 Answers
Vanity B.
Cape Coral
I'd highly recommend this dog toy to anybody who has a dog who likes to destory everything it gets within the first 5 minutes of having it. My dog destroys everything she gets, but she's had this for about a month, and all I see is slight teeth marks. This is such an amazing toy to get your dog because of how durable it is. Most toys that say they're durable, clearly haven't met my dog. This toy can take the heat.
Senia F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As far as dog toys and which ones are the best, I can honestly say that Kong is the only brand with toys that can withstand my dogs chewing! Literally any other brand, and I've tried many over the past seven years, my dog will completely DESTROY any toy in a matter of minutes! His Wubba toy lasted a real long time. Then I lost it, and haven't had a chance to purchase another one yet..
Annie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog has the medium sized one and it was forever his favorite toy. We threw it out finally after a while because he likes to tear up the outside but it lasted a long time. We anticipate getting him another one soon! I would absolutely recommend for pups who enough tug of war, fetch or just whipping a toy around themselves. Buyer beware: there will be lots of squeaking!
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
I have a dog that's a very strong chewer, so I bought this for her in the hopes that it'd hold up during playtime. Unfortunately, she brutally destroyed it in a matter of hours. If your dog is good at ripping apart fabric, it will likely shred the Wubba. I know other dog owners who have theirs intact, so it really depends on how determined your dog is.
Kaylee D.
Denver
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We currently have 2 of these for my 2 dogs. My dogs are large strong dogs who can pretty much destroy any toy you put in front of them. These wubbas have lasted for years and still remain one of their favorite toys. They are pricier than other toys but if I only have to buy them once every few years that’s totally worth it to me.
Minmin O.
Wichita, Ks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how well made Kong brand toys are. I have a German Shepard and she can be hard on toys, most of the time destroying them with in a few days but not with Kong. They do not fall apart and are well made. The treats you can purchase to put inside my girl loves! Not messy and at a great price!
Sabrina D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoyed this toy and it lasted a pretty decent amount of time, my dogs are real power chewers. I bought it at Pet supplies plus and paid a decent amount of money for it but since my dogs enjoyed it and it lasted more than 2 mins I don’t mind spending the money.
Jancie S.
Carson City, NV
We purchased this toy for our previous boxer when he was a couple years old. He passed away 2 years ago and we recently got a new boxer puppy who is now playing with the same Kong Wubba. Like boxers are known to do, both dogs love(d) to chew and be rough with toys and this toy is still intact and fun to play with.
Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girl loves her wubbas. She always knows when she gets a new toy, and immediately fell in love with the wubba. It’s somewhat durable if your dog is a mega chewer like mine. For her, the larger wubba lasted about 2-3 months before she tore through the stitching. There are too nice squeakers in it, that she adores. It’s a great toy, just wish it was a little more durable. Plus the price seems a little high, but not unreasonably so.
Rachel Z.
Saint Peters
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This toy is worth every penny. I have two puppies who are 90lbs and more and they love playing fetch, they also love playing tug a war which with big doggies they can destroy and rip toys faster than normal but these have made it for awhile and are used everyday
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
I have purchased a Kong toy before and it has a strong rubber odor. Does this Kong have that same odor?
I've been looking for new strong toys for my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, anything last him maximum 10min. Did this toy strong enough? :)
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Most kongs are too tough for my dogs teeth, does this come in a softer rubber?
Rachel S.
Twin Falls, ID
How long does it last? My 2 90lbers can destroy most any toy in minutes.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these just as durable as other Kong toys?