Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large

by KONG

EXTRA LARGE Kong wubba is a fun, interactive toss and tug toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls - a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball beneath. The long tails make it easy to pick up and throw. Dogs love to squeak the wubba and shake the flapping tails back and forth. Comes in an assortment of pink, blue and green camo.

Is this a good toy for a big and a toy destroyer dog?
Are these just as durable as other Kong toys?
I've been looking for new strong toys for my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, anything last him maximum 10min. Did this toy strong enough? :)
Start your review of Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large!
Pevely , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When my dear Corgi crossed the Rainbow Bridge I got a new friend for our lonely Basset Hound. We became the proud parents of a beautiful female Giant Schnuazer named Bonnie. She has been a complete joy but she has a lot of energy and LOVES to play with anything and everything that squeaks. She also has the ability and drive to destroy every stuffed toy with a squeaker in order to remove the squeaker and stand in triumph over it. Until I bought her this amazing toy. She adores the extra loud squeaker but cannot destroy it, no matter how often and now roughly she tries. She bites and pulls and gnaws to no avail. The squeaker stays put and continues to mock her until she flings it across the room in frustration only to come back later and try to maul it again. It's quite hilarious to watch. Bonnie is highly intelligent so she started to try to pull apart the little band that hold the streamers together in the hopes of getting the squeaker ball out that way. HA! Foiled again! She got that band off but not the squeaker ball! So far this toy has lasted longer than any other we have bought. Amazing!  Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This toy is great if you have a dog that likes a toy with some extra stimulation which you get with both the squeaky center bobble and the tentacles extending off the toy. I also like that you can get it a variety of sizes so that it can grow with your dog. It's a great toy that they can play with on their own or they can use to play tug of war. It held up for about 2 days before my dog put a hole in it. They do not advertise it for serious chewers but if you have one, given the price - this is definitely not the toy you want to go with. They do have some other versions I am looking into that look more sturdy.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
A regular favorite in our house! Our three dogs love taking turns with their wubba. We do have to frequently replace the product though because they chew off the “tentacle” pieces. Surprisingly though this doesn’t unravel the top squeaky portion- so I guess it’s a bitter sweet outcome, because we end of with 5 toys when it is destroyed, 4 tentacles and a squeaky what-used-to-be! It’s funny because they still love playing catch with the tentacles! 4 stars for not being indestructible. But they still love the thing. :)
Springfield
Overall good quality dog toy from Kong. I have two boxers who need super strong toys because they can shred almost anything. I took off a star because my dogs still manage to start pulling at the threads and fibers on this toy, but they haven’t ripped it apart yet. I generally have to stick to the classic Kong toys that are just rubber. I like this toy and it’s been holding up, but I probably won’t repurchase.
Caledonia, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 dogs. One doesn’t play with toys, the other picky about his toys. This is one of his favorites. I wish it was a little more durable. Last a couple more weeks. But he breaks it open and gets the balls out. Even after the balls are out he loves playing with just the fabric. He tosses it in the air to himself. I get him a new one ever Christmas. He will play with the fabric an entire year.
Temecula, CA
DISCLAIMER: my dog destroys everything! Except for KONG toys. I doubted the Wubba would withstand my dogs chewing habit especially with the thinner fringe at the end. To my surprise it last at least four months. I did have to take it away because it started to Frey and my dog would eat the cloth. Had it not been for her eating the cloth she’d probably still have it a year later
Delran, NJ
Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large uploaded by Kellie S.
Great durable product, my dog loves to throw it across the room, and he is a destroyer but he is having a hard time ripping this toy up! Which is so relieving. I totally recommend this to dog owners who have a little Tasmanian devil scruffy mutt terrior who adores toys but destroys them all cause they aren’t durable enough, kong won me over with this one
Austin , TX
Kong is literally the bomb! I have a very large golden retriever who needs lots of exercise! I love that it has the rope part that I can physically grab and give a good toss! And my dog all of the chewy part is once he’s all tired out he likes to lay down and two on it. He usually destroys any toy that I get him but Kong has survived!!
Oakland, CA
Kong Company WMX Camo Wubba Extra Large uploaded by Drew M.
We had the smaller version and recently my kids wanted to “upgrade” to the XL version. This is my dog’s (large 2 year old) favorite toy. He loves it and is constantly bringing it to me or someone in my family to play with. He likes to play tug of war with it. It’s strong but the face portion doesn’t stand up like the rest of it does.
Matthews, NC
I have a black lab who loves chewy on things. It’s been a hassle to pick out a toy for her that does not get torn up within 5 minutes of bringing it home. This toy has lasted 3 weeks and she loves it, she especially loves the squeaker inside of it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a dog with a nasty chewing habit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...