Kong Company WM3 Camo Wubba Small uploaded by Kathleen S.

BY KONG

Kong wubba is a fun interactive toss and tug toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls - a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball beneath. The long tails make it easy to pick up and throw. Dogs love to squeak the wubba and shake the flapping tails back and forth. Comes in an assortment of pink blue and green camo. Size: Small. see more...

Krista S.
Kent, WA
This is a pretty tough toy! My pittie has finally chewed through the fabric, but it lasted over e year so that’s still pretty good considering any other fabric toy is long gone now. This has lasted longer than all the others. And he loves tossing it around by the fabric straps and can entertain himself for quite a while with this.
Nicole F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great toy and very durable. I have 3 dogs and one of them is sooo picky about her toys. We have 4-5 Wubbas for her. The dogs have 3 baskets full of toys and this is the one she always goes for. She’ll even dig to the bottom to find it. We’ve had her 1st Wubba since we got her, 5 years ago, and it’s held up great. No tears or anything.
Olivia B.
New Castle
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little guy is a serious chewer! He's yet to destroy any of these toys. Which is pretty impressive because he will try his hardest to kill it lol. It's one of his favorite toys. Even when he destroys his current one, I'll probably still buy him another due to the quality.
Bethany H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup absolutely loves her Wubba! It has a couple of squeakers in it and she will chase it whenever I throw it (even at the noisy, distracting dog park) due to the comet-like tails on the end. A must-have for a squeaker loving, fetch loving dog!!
Kathleen S.
the one toy my dog knows what it’s called. she destroys every toy she we get her but the wubba still stands. we play catch, tug of war, and she chews on it. we love it
Kelly P.
Durant
My dog thinks the point of toys is to tear them to pieces so Kong toys are pretty much all I buy him. He eventually tears the legs off this toy but it takes him a lot longer than any other toy. He loves these!
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Entertainment for hours. I have a very destructive dog so we have tried everything. We ordered the barkbox extreme and she still goes through the toys within hours. We were actually gifted this toy made by kong almost a year ago she plays with it just like the expensive toys and it is still mostly in one piece. The fabric is gone however the silicone ball inside is still in tact. She loves it and this brand has saved us a ton of money.
Keturah P.
Ottawa , KS
My frenchie loved this when she was a puppy. We purchased it at Petsmart years back and it held up through her whole puppyhood. It allowed for different types of play but she didn’t seem to have much interest in it unless I was right there playing with her which is fine but I would have loved for her to enjoy it when I couldn’t be there.
Chloe' T.
Waupun
This is the only you my dog will fetch with outside. She just loves it. They make them small enough for her too which is great (she's a 10 lbs pomchi).
Kaitlin E.
Allen Park
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a pitbull and he literally chews through anything and everything in minutes. This toy however, will last him the whole day!