Kong Company - Squeezz Ring With Handle- Assorted Large - PSP13 uploaded by Analleli C.

BY KONG

Entice him to tug, gnaw and chase the fun-erratic KONG RopeSqueezz. The durable, non-toxic material allows your pup to safelyplay; the rope makes interactive play with your furry friend abreeze. Fun, erratic bounce Durable, non-toxic material Rope for added play Assorted colors, blue or red, please allow us to choose foryou. Important: Not a chew toy. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. see more...

• I have owned several kong toys before and I love them. Is...1 Answers
Jayme D.
Monroe, MI
I have a black lab and this is great for him! It lasts way longer than any other rope toy we buy him since he’s so strong. He does however chew and pull apart the rope eventually that’s the only downfall but that’s probably just Bentley! I always buy his toys and TJ max or pet smart!
Analleli C.
Tulsa , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kings toys are very good products. I have a boxer that like to destroy everything in small pieces. He enjoys playing with it. He had it for over 3 years and it's still in very good shape. Recommend any kong toy. Will be buying again.
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are little but a lot of the time rip apart toys so easily the KONG brand is great! The reason I put 4 ⭐️’s is because the did end up tearing it apart but it took them a long time! I will be buying this again 10/10 recommend
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are very destructive, so I have to find toys that they can't destroy in 3 seconds. Kong toys are great for that and they have a great variety! The only drawback is that for certain toys, you have to supervise them because of the possible dangers, but I'm usually playing with them anyway. If they're playing with each other, it's usually with empty water bottles lol.
Krystle L.
Berea
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved playing with this! He was eventually able to chew through the rope but that took quite a while for him to do . He usually chews through ropes very quickly
Lybra M.
Killeen
Kong Company - Squeezz Ring With Handle- Assorted Large - PSP13

I really love how durable these toys are. My pit usually destroy ANY toy given to her in a manner of minutes!! Would recommend
Jacqueline L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 5 year old German Shepherd and he absolutely loves this toy. Its very durable and you definitely get your money’s worth. I believe I got it at petsmart. I’d definitely recommend getting this toy seeing it’s one of the only ones my pup hasn’t managed to destroy.
Morgan L.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for a friend's dog that I was watching and he is a very tough chewer. He couldn't chew threw it, toys don't normally last with him, and he absolutely loves it.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Thought this would be indestructible for our dog but she still found a way to tear it apart. She sure did love it though. We purchased this at Target a while back. Would buy again as it brought her so much joy.
Ashley W.
My dog is in love with this toy. He did destroy the rope fast but the ring is his favorite toy ever. He eventually did destroy the ring but still has the two pieces with him wherever he goes. For the price this toy lasted much longer than any other toy for him.
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
I have owned several kong toys before and I love them. Is this one destructible? My dogs are monsters about destroying everything about a toy and the "rope" part looks like it could be chewed up easily..