Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2

by KONG

Entice your dog to play with this squeaking toy. Featuring fun shapes and vibrant colors, the toy encourages play. The nontoxic, molded plastic construction ensures durability. The recessed squeaker in the KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy will drive your pooch wild. Fun shapes and bright colors encourage play to keep your dog healthy and strong. Constructed of molded plastic, this toy is durable and nontoxic. Ideal for dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors encourage play Recessed squeaker entices play Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in Small: 4"L x 2"W x 2"H and Large: 3"L x 8"W x 6-1/2"H Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.

I want to get this for my dog
My dog loves Kong squeaks toys but does not seam to like this toy. Anyone else's dog not care for this toy? I can say she loves the ball and even the bone shaped one but will not play with is toy.
Start your review of Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2!
Product Highlights
“Bought these for a friends large dogs and they absolutely love them.” in reviews
“While it lasts longer than other Kong products, it is still not strong enough for heavy chewers like my dogs.” in reviews
“they lasted a long time with my pitbull.” in reviews
“My dog loves this toy, it is one of his three favourite to play with, constantly.” in reviews
“Lasted about 10 minutes with my dog.” in reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of all the Kong products I've tried, these are the most durable and fun for my dog. They outlast my traditional Kongs, but those get a lot more tough love being constantly stuffed with food and then stuffed in the dishwasher. Since this is just a chew toy, I've had it for years and I'm still on my first one. My dog isn't the "destroy all" type, but he is a big chewer and can chew through anything if he's in the right mood. The squeaker is durable and is situated in a way that it won't get accidentally dislodged by a tooth like it will in a squeaker tennis ball. The rubber is tough but soft enough to chew and squeak and I haven't noticed any cracking. Would rebuy if I lost mine!
Independence, KY
My dog loves Kong dumbbell it wears him down he carries it around with him all day long wanting to play fetch and chewing on it. It really keeps him occupied when I am busy trying to do my chores and don't want him following under my feet lol the only thing I hate about it is the noise at night he will grab his toy and jump in my bed and want to play with it and make it squeak so now I make sure to put it up at night. It's great for indoor or outdoors it has flexible material it's durable non-toxic material it has a erratic bounce to it. I bought it from chewy and it was really cheap cost like $7.00 Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2
North Carolina
My dog is notoriously known for destroying all of her squeaky toys. She only loves to play with squeaky toys but whenever we get her a new squeaky toy. She ends up destroying all of them within a week or even a day. However, after giving this product to my dog, this toy lasted for years and still lasts to this day. This toy is extremely durable but squeaky and chewy enough for my dog to chew on. So if your dog is the "destroy everything" type of dog then this is the product for you and goodbye to all those damaged toys.
North Las Vegas
We have a 110 lb “puppy”. She might be big in size but she’s still all puppy.  She’s tough on her toys and likes toys of all kinds. It was hard to find toys that could withstand her play style. Kong has delivered some very unique, and durable toys.  From the Kong balls you can stuff with treats to the rope toys that look like stuffed animals and don’t have stuffing they have all been loved and played with hard at our house. I am a Kong fan and will continue to buy their products.
Everyone knows that Kong is suppose to be a non destroyable brand.. WELL MY LAB FORSURE TESTED THAT. When I first got my lab I went out to buy all of the necessary products for a dog, as he became older I finally got his first toy.. THIS TOY. Let’s just say this toy lasted less than 30 minutes as my 10 month old dog destroyed it. Thankfully Petco was willing to refund the money due to the brands theory on being one of the most difficult things for animals to destroy.
Rosharon , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PETCO
I love all Kong products I get for my dog and so does he! This company makes vary durable toys for all size dogs. Trust me I know. I work at a pet hotel so we get all size dogs and the Kong toys we have hold up the longest amongst them. Even with my fur-baby this is one of his favorite products from him. He loves to chew on it and hearing that crunch plastic bottle sound it make. Some times they can be a bit pricey but they are totally worth it.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2 uploaded by Angela C.
Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2 uploaded by Angela C.
My Rhodesian ridge back labor mix loved this toy! When he was a puppy he would steal soda bottles and I found this guy at the pet store. Ricky was hard on his toys but this one he had until the day he crossed over the rainbow bridge and now his little sister Roxie plays with it too. She is the sweet black lab Doberman Mix. Two very different dogs that can’t get enough of the same toy. That is a good toy if I do say so.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have the quiet version of these, and got them for my dogs for Christmas. Both of them seem to like them quite a bit, but I'm not sure the crinkle sound is all that much quieter than a squeaker. It's also led to my dogs to start grabbing my daughter's fake play food since it's similar in texture and squeakiness. Not sure if it's directly correlated but it didn't start until they got these!
Anderson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2 uploaded by Shai V.
My dog is a master of destruction, as well as being the sweetest, most playful thing so it takes strong toys to satisfy him! Kong toys are great because of the increased durability for dogs who tend to chew, bear down, or gain a lot of use out of their toys like mine does. Even though they are pricier than average dog toys and will still get worn in time, I don’t constantly have to spend money and rebuy easily destroyed play things like before. Cloth, squeakers, and stuffing pose a particularly fun time for him, so after coming home to about the tenth slaughtered stuffed animal, we switched to KONG.
Norwalk, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,039 reviews
Great product for aggressive chewers! My dogs love Kong toys and they hold up well. A little pricier than other dog toys, but I'm not replacing them nearly as often. Our big guy loves the dumbell toys. He keeps them in his crate and refuses to share them with our other dog. It's his own little private playtime. He does love to trot it out when company comes over to show off.