Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2 uploaded by Angela P.

BY KONG

Entice your dog to play with this squeaking toy. Featuring fun shapes and vibrant colors, the toy encourages play. The nontoxic, molded plastic construction ensures durability. The recessed squeaker in the KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy will drive your pooch wild. Fun shapes and bright colors encourage play to keep your dog healthy and strong. Constructed of molded plastic, this toy is durable and nontoxic. Ideal for dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors encourage play Recessed squeaker entices play Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in Small: 4"L x 2"W x 2"H and Large: 3"L x 8"W x 6-1/2"H Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2
  • "Bought these for a friends large dogs and they absolutely love them." in 2 reviews
  • "Lasted about 10 minutes with my dog." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves this toy, it is one of his three favourite to play with, constantly." in 1 review
  • "they lasted a long time with my pitbull." in 1 review
  • "While it lasts longer than other Kong products, it is still not strong enough for heavy chewers like my dogs." in 1 review
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong does a great job at making toys that your overly hyper, strong tooth dog won't be able to destroy within hours! We have gone through crazy amounts of toys that are destroyed within hours and we have to throw away. With these rubber type of toys, they are able to chew their little heart out and you don't have to worry about it being shreds by that night! You can find them at petco for a decent price! I highly recommend their brand.
Jennifer R.
New Market
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our new 9 months old Lab was excited about this at first, but it's definitely not one of his favorites. It's holding up well so far, but since it's not a fav, it doesn't get chewed as much as some of the others he prefers. Is a good throw and fetch toy though, but not a good one to keep our guy occupied indoors.
Itati M.
Irving, TX
My puppy is GREAT at tearing everything up so it’s very hard to find her toys that last. She’s a 60 lb. Boxer/Rhodesian mix. I bought her this toy and I am honestly amazed at how long it’s lasted! She plays with it all day long. I’d definitely buy it again if I actually ever have to!
Angela P.
NASHVILLE
my labrador loved this toy! but unfortunately it is not a toy for tough chewers. it lasted a good week, but eventually he popped the end of it off. the squeaker in it was very tough though as it kept squeaking until he broke it. this would be a good toy for a medium, to light chewer.
Arlin M.
Madison
I usually use the black Kong’s but it wouldn’t allow me to find it, but I absolutely love KONG Blue Large products. My dog would chew anything and everything up, Kong’s was the only product that survived! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Kacey A.
My Great Dane Dalmatian mix has literally destroyed every single dog toy I’ve ever bought, within MINUTES. The toughest brands with the guarantees, every single brand or toy within 15 minutes he has ripped into, broken off pieces, or shredded. EXCEPT THIS ONE. I don’t know what it is about this toy if it’s the shape or what because many other Kong toys of the same material have seen quick deaths, but this guy is his baby and he has lasted long enough to make me a believer.
Molly M.
Bentonville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd loves this toy! It’s probably one of her favorite toys we have her! I would definitely recommend buying this but wait for a coupon to buy this, some of the Kong items can be a little on the pricey side!
Kristine S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd loves this bone it’s very good quality a bit pricey for a dog toy but the quality is definitely there so it ends up being worth it, it was a pleasant surprise she usually destroyed everything lol but not this!
Harley H.
College Station, TX
My dog is the type who instantly chews up and ruins her toys as soon as she gets them. But the Kong toys don’t rip as easily at all as other toys. They last a lot longer and keep her very busy!! Love this toy!
Gabby W.
Kong toys are the best! They are such great quality and my dog loves it. I love it because its the only brand that has chew toys that actually cant be destroyed. I now only buy my dog kong toys.
Jamie H.
My dog loves Kong squeaks toys but does not seam to like this toy. Anyone else's dog not care for this toy? I can say she loves the ball and even the bone shaped one but will not play with is toy.