BY KONG

Entice your dog to play with this squeaking toy. Featuring fun shapes and vibrant colors, the toy encourages play. The nontoxic, molded plastic construction ensures durability. The recessed squeaker in the KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy will drive your pooch wild. Fun shapes and bright colors encourage play to keep your dog healthy and strong. Constructed of molded plastic, this toy is durable and nontoxic. Ideal for dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors encourage play Recessed squeaker entices play Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in Small: 4"L x 2"W x 2"H and Large: 3"L x 8"W x 6-1/2"H Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Medium - PSD2
  • "Bought these for a friends large dogs and they absolutely love them." in 2 reviews
  • "Lasted about 10 minutes with my dog." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves this toy, it is one of his three favourite to play with, constantly." in 1 review
  • "they lasted a long time with my pitbull." in 1 review
  • "While it lasts longer than other Kong products, it is still not strong enough for heavy chewers like my dogs." in 1 review
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong does a great job at making toys that your overly hyper, strong tooth dog won't be able to destroy within hours! We have gone through crazy amounts of toys that are destroyed within hours and we have to throw away. With these rubber type of toys, they are able to chew their little heart out and you don't have to worry about it being shreds by that night! You can find them at petco for a decent price! I highly recommend their brand.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
The kong was the best! I had a Weimaraner that was nearly 100lbs and she would destroy all of her toys after 1 hour, no matter how durable we thought it would be. The Kong was the only one that actually lasted. You can put treats inside to help ur dog get all its energy out buy getting the treat. The kong is especially good for big dogs. I highly recommend!
Jennifer R.
New Market
Our new 9 months old Lab was excited about this at first, but it's definitely not one of his favorites. It's holding up well so far, but since it's not a fav, it doesn't get chewed as much as some of the others he prefers. Is a good throw and fetch toy though, but not a good one to keep our guy occupied indoors.
Itati M.
Irving, TX
My puppy is GREAT at tearing everything up so it’s very hard to find her toys that last. She’s a 60 lb. Boxer/Rhodesian mix. I bought her this toy and I am honestly amazed at how long it’s lasted! She plays with it all day long. I’d definitely buy it again if I actually ever have to!
Amber W.
I purchased this kong toy for my dog and I was hoping he would love it. It does not play with it very often. I feel like kong toys are over priced, and the only reason they last longer is because my dog doesn’t care for them as much. I would not purchase another one, but maybe other dogs would enjoy more.
Jaci M.
Raleigh
This is one of the few toys that my dog has not destroyed. Stuffed toys are a no-go, but Kong seems to make toys that are strong enough to put up with her crazy chewing. It has lasted almost a year so far, which is saying something considering her record for destroying toys!!
Amanda D.
ALPHARETTA, GA
The squeaker drives me absolutely insane but my dog loves it. She eventually wears it out. I imagine you generally would not want the squeaker to break but I honestly welcome the day that time comes. Haha. Other than that the toy is durable and great for fetch!
Arlin M.
Madison
I usually use the black Kong’s but it wouldn’t allow me to find it, but I absolutely love KONG Blue Large products. My dog would chew anything and everything up, Kong’s was the only product that survived! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Ashlee R.
Glen Burnie
Dog toys in our house lady about a day before being destroyed by our golden retriever. We have had this toy for a year and it’s till holding together. It can get a little smelly so every once in awhile I will wash it. I would/have recommended this toy to friends with larger dogs.
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
My little shiba puppy loves kong toys and so do I! They last longer than regular toys with the most durable rubber and can keep a curious puppy entertained for a while. I’ve been getting him kong toys and he enjoys every single one so I would recommend to any dog owners!
Jamie H.
My dog loves Kong squeaks toys but does not seam to like this toy. Anyone else's dog not care for this toy? I can say she loves the ball and even the bone shaped one but will not play with is toy.