Kong Company - Squeezz Dumbbell- Assorted Large - PSD1 uploaded by Seirria M.

BY KONG

Entice your dog to play with this squeaking toy. Featuring fun shapes and vibrant colors, the toy encourages play. The nontoxic, molded plastic construction ensures durability. The recessed squeaker in the KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy will drive your pooch wild. Fun shapes and bright colors encourage play to keep your dog healthy and strong. Constructed of molded plastic, this toy is durable and nontoxic. Ideal for dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors encourage play Recessed squeaker entices play Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in Small: 4"L x 2"W x 2"H and Large: 3"L x 8"W x 6-1/2"H Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Bridget D.
Bridget D.
This toy is one of my dog's favorites. Usually, she destroys any new toy within the first few days of having it, if not on the first day. This one though, has held up for over a year. The squeaker has become nonexistent, which is a little disappointing, just because my dog gets so excited at that sound, but it hasn't fallen apart or had any pieces break off. I have a lab who likes to play tug of war and fetch with this toy, so I'm really pleased with the durability of it!
Seirria M.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this toy and it has lasted way longer than expected. Every squeaky toy he gets ends up being torn to pieces. So im very impressed
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Even though it does say for LARGE dogs, I bought two for my dogs. I have a dachshund & a corgi who can tear apart a toy for small/medium sized breeds in a matter of minutes. My corgi had a tougher time chewing threw this, but my dachshund had no problem. If they weren't such tiny terrorists, I am almost positive that this toy would be awesome! Unfortunately, they need something a little stronger. I am willing to keep trying all other toys until we find the perfect match. My dogs did have a blast with the five minutes that they did have the toy.

This would be great for other dogs who are not on a mission to get the squeaker out of it ASAP.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Thayer, IN
I really like these toys and so does my puppy! yet he seems to always chew threw them i have tried everything but he chews them up in minutes.
Brandi  M.
Brandi M.
Deltona, FL
My dogs love this! My one dog will get the squeaker out of any toy that we buy her. However, this is one of a very very select few that she has yet to do that with. It holds up well.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Holds up well love this toy. my dogs really enjoy it. and its not bad price either.I recommend any Kong toy 2ne1 with big dog
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Pet Lover Expert
My girls love these. Both are aggressive chewers and I am pleased with how well these hold up.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Lasted a little longer than the tennis ball, but still not long enough. The traditional kong is still number one in my book.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
This definitely didn't last long for our pup. He's a serious chewer, and chewed until he removed the insides! It didn't take him long, and wasn't at all hard for him to do.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
My dog loves this toy, however, it wasn't long before it was in pieces. Not recommended for serious chewers. Seems like it would be fine for smaller dogs, though.