BY KONG

Your large dog will love playing with this brightly colored, super bouncy ball that features a recessed squeaker. The nontoxic molded plastic construction ensures durability. Engage your canine companion in some exciting activity with this KONG Squeezz Ball. Made of brightly colored, super bouncy material and featuring a recessed squeaker, this toy encourages lively play. The ball is crafted from nontoxic molded plastic for lasting use. Ideal for large dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors entice your dog to play Recessed squeaker and super bouncy material encourage activity Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in large (3"L x 3"W x 5"H) and extra large (3-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 5"H) Available in amethyst, ruby, sapphire and emerald. Please let us choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes available online. see more...

• I was wondering about the durability for the large one of these?? W...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Fabiola N.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
My Lab when she gets bored rips toys apart but this one has survived and she love playing with it.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I was excited at how easy it squeaked hoping my dogs would chew it less. The exact opposite happened! Lol but they loved it so that's what counts. Just don't like how expenssive it was for it to be destroyed so fast
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
My pup loves these Kong balls--they are VERY squeaky which she loves! If your dog is a big chewer though, you might want something a little more durable :)
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
My dog likes this ball, but there's nothing special to it. The ball literally lasted a few months, so i wouldn't waste my money on another one.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Saint Peters, MO
This is my labs favorite toy. He's a big chewer and we've had it for months now but he only has it when we feel like treading him because the squeaker is super loud haha.
The kong is a good way to keep your dog busy for hours but for bigger dogs it will be gone ball and treat..
Ilene M.
Ilene M.
Clearfield, UT
We had this ball for approximately 3 months while she played with it it was a great ball but she managed to chew right through it very first kong product I've seen her destroy
ashley b.
ashley b.
South Plymouth, NY
I was wondering about the durability for the large one of these?? We have a husky who isn't a harsh chewer, how do you think one of these would hold up with him? Would it be worth the cost to try it ((as I am seeing both current reviews state durability is a problem))??