BY KONG

KOG1164: Features: -Senior dog toy-Made of rubber-Give to senior dogs to encourage play and exercise. Color/Finish: -Color: Purple. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 7" H x 4.75" W x 1.5" D-Medium dimensions: 7" H x 4.75" W x 2.25" D-Large dimensions: 9" H x 6.25" W x 2.75" D. see more...

Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this. It has all the good qualities of the regular Kong but it's slightly softer so my older dog can use it. She's 17 but still has days where she wants to behave like a puppy and this is her go to toy.
Karen F.
This used to keep Harley busy for hours. It was fun watching him try to get to the peanut butter in the middle.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I love Kong products and this one is no different! My old dog loves Horner KONG! We put treats in it and we also put paint butter in it for and time treat. He carries it around everywhere with him especially around bed time. We had a similar toy but it broke apart after him chewing on it for about a month. We've had his Kong for a while now months or maybe a year or two and it hasn't even dented or scratched!
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
My dog likes this but occasionally loses it under things so he may go awhile without playing with it. He still enjoys playing with it and we've had it for a good few years and this is still a functioning toy which is a plus too
Sydney d.
Saint Cloud , MN
I have 2 little dogs and they love these, they can lick all the treats out. And they love playing with it.
Amanda  L.
I think this is a great toy. It's softer for senior dogs and my dog without teeth likes it a lot. You can put a lot of different things in it and after it's done being used, it's not too hard to wash water through. I usually use my fingers to help get the crumbs or little pieces stuck inside when cleaning. It does kind of bounce but that might be the same for all of the Kongs.
Lauren F.
Beaverton, OR
I don't know what it is about this toy but I have had both a basset and a Cattle dog and neither of them have any interest in this traditional kong toy. No matter how many treats I put in it they loose interest quickly
Rachel P.
Van Buren, AR
Great toy for big dogs! Beware the bounce, though, it's probably not the best toy to throw in the house as it bounces super far. Excellent for outdoors!
Emily L.
Great for keeping my dog playing but do not give to younger dogs as it can cut their gums as it did to my dog.