BY KONG

the Goodie Bone has a hole on each end and patented "Goodie Grippers" to hold treats; keeping your dog busy and content while you're away. He'll wrap his paws around this pooch-pleasing bone for hours trying to get to the goodies inside! This bone has two goodie grippers on each end for double the KONG fun! Great for use with the KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Paste or Snacks. Supervise use until you're confident the toy can be used safely without you. Clean and inspect after each use. Remove damaged toys. 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
We bought my Sheltie one of these 10 years ago when we first got her and she loved it! We would fill both ends with peanut butter and stick it in the freezer then give it to her when we left the house. It kept her busy for a while and stopped her from freaking out when we left. This bone survived tons of chewing and the only reason we don't still use it is because we lost it. We're looking to get another one soon.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Pinole, CA
I personally like these for my dog. but I think they should be more used for smaller dogs.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Great product. My dog loves his Kong Goodie Bone, it keeps him entertained and is very durable.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
The Goodie Bone has a hole on each end and patented "Goodie Grippers" to hold treats; keeping your dog busy and content while you're away. He'll wrap his paws around this pooch-pleasing bone for hours trying to get to the goodies inside!
Sophelia a.
Sophelia a.
Grand Rapids, MI
This toy was wonderful for our chewer kept him busy and lasted longer than other dog toys.
Derian G.
Derian G.
Roswell, GA
I love this product! Kong toys are extremely durable!! If you have an extreme chewer this is what you need! Put a treat in it and your pup will go at it for hours!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Winston Salem, NC
My dog is such a chewer and finds a way to destroy any toy. Not this one though! Extremely durable!
ashley g.
ashley g.
Hartsdale, NY
The only toy my dog could not destroy!!! Love kong toys. Very durable for chewers