Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31

by KONG

Puppies need toys made just for them! Stuff this bone with some KONG treats and watch your little man learn the right way to play! Start your puppy off on the right paw with a KONG toy designed specifically for him. Shaped just like a regular KONG Goodie Bone, but made with a soft, chewy rubber that's recommended for beginning chewers. Satisfaction Guaranteed by manufacturer. Features & Benefits: Special teething rubber is soft and chewy to soothe sore gums. Recommended for growing puppies to promote healthy development of teeth and good chewing behavior. After adult teeth come in, graduate to the Classic KONG (sold separately). Colors come in Blue & White Swirl or Pink & White Swirl. Recommended for puppies 2 to 9 months of age. Why KONG Toys Rule So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG Toys have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG Toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG Toys can also improve oral health. Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. Frequently check the toy for cracks or missing pieces. If damaged, remove toy and replace with new.

What is the best way to clean these? I can’t get all of the peanut butter out of the ends!
Are they easy to destroy ? I have a 3 months old aussie
Start your review of Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31!
Tulare, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the first toy I bought my terrier/miniature pinscher mix. He was 2 months at the time and now he is 6 months and still likes to chew on it. We like to put peanut butter or little treats in it. He will still chew on it even if nothing is inside as well.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
put the kibble in the bone. the puppy will love it and chew until... he gets the kibble out. then put in more. wont keep him as busy as the traditional kong in puppy size with the peanut butter but it will do
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: PETCO
I bought this for my basset hound, Chaucer. He is only 14 months and he has started chewing on EVERYTHING! I was looking for a toy that he wouldn't destroy and would keep him entertained. Chaucer loves this! I stuff the ends with pureed pumpkin and freeze it. It is perfect for the hot summer days.
Manhattan, KS
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by sarah K.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is the first toy we got our dog when he was teething. I'm actually surprised that it's still his favorite after a year. Super durable and love how the spiked shaped holes help clean his teeth. You can also stuff treats in there!
Torrington, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Pat H.
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Pat H.
Purchased at: Target
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31When I pet sit Danny she is kept busy with the puppy bone filled with peanut butter or peanut butter cookies!It satisfies her chewing and sense of smell next years have a skin sense of smell so they love toys that have a sent to them you can fill this with puparonisPup-Peroni Prime Rib Flavor Dog Snacks or any other little treats
Naples, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
My toy husky hasn’t stopped playing with this toy since we got home with it! It has kept her entertained for hours! I’m thinking of putting a bullystick in the side holes to keep her even more entertained for even longer lol
Florence , AL
Purchased at: PetSmart
A holy grail for teething puppies!!!!!! My pup lovesss this toy and still isn’t bored with it. With or without treats, it keeps him entertained. It’s so durable, even for a teething pup. The price is worth it!
Fort Polk , LA
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Alejandra M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy LOVES his kong bone! I fill it up with either peanut butter or liver (for puppies). Keeps him busy and entertain. Perfect to keep him occupied while you need a break or have to do stuff around the house! Highly recommend it!
Fort bragg, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a life saver when my puppy had separation anxiety. We would fill the ends with peanut butter, then freeze it, which would help keep him busy while we were away at work.
Milton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 4 month Shih Tzu loves loves these toy. I love that as she is teething she is also cleaning her teeth. Hopefully she continues to do this as she gets older because Kong products work great.