Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKONG
Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31

Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31

by KONG

Puppies need toys made just for them! Stuff this bone with some KONG treats and watch your little man learn the right way to play! Start your puppy off on the right paw with a KONG toy designed specifically for him. Shaped just like a regular KONG Goodie Bone, but made with a soft, chewy rubber that's recommended for beginning chewers. Satisfaction Guaranteed by manufacturer. Features & Benefits: Special teething rubber is soft and chewy to soothe sore gums. Recommended for growing puppies to promote healthy development of teeth and good chewing behavior. After adult teeth come in, graduate to the Classic KONG (sold separately). Colors come in Blue & White Swirl or Pink & White Swirl. Recommended for puppies 2 to 9 months of age. Why KONG Toys Rule So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG Toys have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG Toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG Toys can also improve oral health. Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. Frequently check the toy for cracks or missing pieces. If damaged, remove toy and replace with new.

Does this toy really reduce teething, and will my puppy like it since he hates other Kong products like the rubber cone you stuff treats in?
What is the best way to clean these? I can’t get all of the peanut butter out of the ends!
Are they easy to destroy ? I have a 3 months old aussie
Start your review of Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31!
Hope P.
Ruskin, FL
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Hope P.
We just got a puppy and this thing has been a life saver! Anytime he is chewing on things he shouldn’t we just give him this and he is content. He loves the filler spray and we stuff regular treats in there too! It’s perfect!
Hailey  R.
Wilderville, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog absolutely loves playing with this Kong toy. He is obsessed with it! I love the way it bounces when throwing it, it seems to launch itself forward. Bonus! You can stuff the ends with treats. I like stuffing it with peanut butter and freezing it, so he has to take his time to lick it out 🤣 A must buy I'd you have a small dog or puppy!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: PETCO
I really like Kong dog treats. They are durable and unbreakable and give my puppy something to do for hours. I also really like that you can fill them with wholesome treats so the dog is happy and I feel good.
Tanya W.
Roscommon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chew on this. When you have an aggressive chewer . You dont want them to be able to chew small pieces of plastic off and get caught in their throat. So trust Kong. I do
Lex N Los L.
Phoenix, AZ
My puppy loved her Kong bone and so did I. She loves the different flavors we could put in the bone. I loved it because it was so durable and no matter how many times she thought she was going to destroy it I knew that kong would be tough enough.
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Pat H.
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Pat H.
Purchased at: Target
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31When I pet sit Danny she is kept busy with the puppy bone filled with peanut butter or peanut butter cookies!It satisfies her chewing and sense of smell next years have a skin sense of smell so they love toys that have a sent to them you can fill this with puparonisPup-Peroni Prime Rib Flavor Dog Snacks or any other little treats
Emily C.
Santa Fe, NM
I love how much you can do with this toy. I put some of the puppy recipe spray in each end with a broken up treat and my pup loves that. It is pretty hard to clean inside of the holes though, that's why it's only 4 stars instead of 5. I still highly recommend.
Olivia  H.
Stevens Point, WI
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Olivia  H.
I bought this when my puppy was teething, I like how you can put treats in it if you’d like to. My dog still enjoys this toy. Very good quality and durable!
Heather V.
Marshall, MO
Kong Company Puppy Bone Small - KP31 uploaded by Heather V.
Purchased at: PETCO
I recently got a puppy for the first time in about 10 years. She is so smart and I have been struggling to keep her entertained while I have been working from home. Then I found this Kong toy! I like to put some peanut butter in both ends, and she is occupied for hours! Happy puppy means less teething damage to things in the apartment.
Michelle W.
Ringgold, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We like to stuff the ends with some peanut butter and then freeze it and that keeps our dog going for a while