BY KONG

KOG1152: Features: -Puppy bone-Made from Kong exclusive puppy formula, natural rubber-With goodie grippers to hold treats-Comes attached to cotton dental rope-For toy and tea cup breeds under 4 lbs. only-For small to medium dogs 2 to 9 months in age. Dimensions: -Extra small dimensions: 6.75" H x 3.5" W x 1" D-Small dimensions: 4.5" H x 5.25" W x 1.25" D. see more...

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Used this one when my pup was little. Always watch them and don't let them have it unsupervised, aside from that, it is a good product to have with teething pups.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Buford, GA
Very durable, easy to throw in the washer if it gets dirty, (my dogs like to take it outside and leave it in the rain sometimes), it's one of their favorites
Micaela O.
Micaela O.
I actually didn't like this toy at all... My dog didn't seem to enjoy it either. Wouldn't recommend
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Murfreesboro, TN
We got this for my puppy and she was able to chew it up within a few days...
Megan A.
Megan A.
Walworth, NY
So soft for little puppy teeth! My puppy simply adores his new kong toy! Love that Kong has so many products for different sizes and ages!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
West Covina , CA
I love tugging on this with my dog it's her favorite thing to do when she's bored
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I love kong toys! My dog has separation anxiety, and if I give her this toy with natural peanut butter and a treat inside she is good for hours and doesn't even realize I'm gone. I swear by kong toys.
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
I have 3 dogs & own lots of Kong toys. I have never had a quality issue with them, ever! I don't buy the canned filler treats because they are just too expensive. Peanut butter or cheese work just as well.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Summit, Il
All Kong products are awesome! I can't buy any other brand cause my dog literally destroys toys in seconds. Kong products will last at least a month