BY KONG

Fill your dog's KONG toy with a treat he'll love Long-lasting economy size paste Irresistible pepperoni flavor This paste is designed especially for use with KONG toys (soldseparately). KONG Easy Treat makes KONG stuffing easy! Simply applya small amount to the inside surface of a KONG toy to keep your dogbusy and content. Paste also works great for training or as a tastyanytime treat. Pepperoni flavored paste is specially formulated foradult dogs. Ingredients: Milk, water, soybean oil, whey, modified corn starch, sodiumphosphate, maltodextrin, dextrose, salt, lactic acid, paprika, sorbic acid (as a preservative), natural flavors, seasoning(spices, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, and parsley), naturalcolor, cheese cultures, cheese enzymes. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 4% Crude fat (min) 20% Crude fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 54% Ash (max) 7% Caloric Content: Calories per serving (1 tsp): 15 Calories from fat: 10 Servings per container: 45 Directions: Apply a small amount of Easy Treat to the inside surface of a KONGtoy. Hold toy with the large hole upright. Place index finger onthe nozzle, turn the can upside down at a 45AfA,A,A angle, insert thenozzle into the KONG, and press carefully for one to two seconds. Do not refrigerate. Clean KONG after each use. see more...

Kong Company KONG Stuff'N Easy Pepperoni Dog Treat 8 oz.
  • "I like the peanut butter one versus the liver one, it smells better and it's thicker." in 3 reviews
  • "My dog loves this stuff I put it in toys other than kong brand, such as plain bones." in 1 review
  • "(Try grocery store spray cheese or even research dog-friendly human food - typically those have better nutritional value anyway...)" in 1 review
  • "We'd rather use peanut butter or just put a hard great inside" in 1 review
  • "Our dogs didn't enjoy this as muh as regular peanut butter put into the kong." in 1 review
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Oh my! I board dogs at my home and use this in my Kong’s to keep my furry friends busy and entertained while spending time indoors. I haven’t met one pooch yet that doesn’t like this stuff! There are different flavors and definitely keeps the pups busy!
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
My dog loves the taste of this Kong spray, but for how expensive it is I do not believe it's worth it. It does not last very long and I go through a can very quickly. I recently haven't been buying it because I don't find it worth the price
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I bought the puppy formula for my pitbull puppy and she did like it, but she likes peanut butter better and it's WAY cheaper. This stuff is crazy overpriced for what it is, I recommend you get peanut butter or a can of easy cheese if you're looking for something like this for your dog's Kong.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
It smells bad and my all of pets did not like it. I basically wasted my money because we only used it once and they refuse to have any of it at all.
Ryan M.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this. She can't have peanut butter because I'm allergic. It's expensive but keeps her very entertained when I use it with her kong ball.
Amy H.
Russellton, PA
Great stuff to have. Dogs get bored with toys. These keep them wanting to play.
Emily C.
My dogs love this. I put this on their medicine sometimes. The only bad side was I gave my pup too much and he had diarrhea for a couple of hours. Nothing bad though.
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
Are usually uses stuff to top off the Kong that I give my dogs. It works great to kind of keep everything in. I like the peanut butter one versus the liver one, it smells better and it's thicker.
Jaime M.
Fairbury, NE
This is a great addition to the Kong toy or any toy where you can stuff a treat. Keeps dogs a little more occupied.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs don't like the taste and it's too expensive. This company has horrible customer service