BY KONG

Fill your dog's KONG toy with a treat he'll love Long-lasting economy size paste Irresistible pepperoni flavor This paste is designed especially for use with KONG toys (soldseparately). KONG Easy Treat makes KONG stuffing easy! Simply applya small amount to the inside surface of a KONG toy to keep your dogbusy and content. Paste also works great for training or as a tastyanytime treat. Pepperoni flavored paste is specially formulated foradult dogs. Ingredients: Milk, water, soybean oil, whey, modified corn starch, sodiumphosphate, maltodextrin, dextrose, salt, lactic acid, paprika, sorbic acid (as a preservative), natural flavors, seasoning(spices, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, and parsley), naturalcolor, cheese cultures, cheese enzymes. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 4% Crude fat (min) 20% Crude fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 54% Ash (max) 7% Caloric Content: Calories per serving (1 tsp): 15 Calories from fat: 10 Servings per container: 45 Directions: Apply a small amount of Easy Treat to the inside surface of a KONGtoy. Hold toy with the large hole upright. Place index finger onthe nozzle, turn the can upside down at a 45AfA,A,A angle, insert thenozzle into the KONG, and press carefully for one to two seconds. Do not refrigerate. Clean KONG after each use. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the peanut butter one versus the liver one, it smells better and it's thicker." in 3 reviews
  • "My dog loves this stuff I put it in toys other than kong brand, such as plain bones." in 1 review
  • "(Try grocery store spray cheese or even research dog-friendly human food - typically those have better nutritional value anyway...)" in 1 review
  • "We'd rather use peanut butter or just put a hard great inside" in 1 review
  • "Our dogs didn't enjoy this as muh as regular peanut butter put into the kong." in 1 review
Ish G.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
It smells bad and my all of pets did not like it. I basically wasted my money because we only used it once and they refuse to have any of it at all.
Kate A.
Kate A.
This is very pricey and hard to get out of the can the dogs like it but peanut butter or wet dog food is cheaper and easier
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Columbus, OH
I have two cans of this stuff for my dog and I love it. I have it in the puppy formula and cheeseburger flavor. They are perfect for spraying into her extra small Kong. They come out just like spray cheese and they don't smell too bad either. I know some reviews have mentioned an oder but I have noticed very little with both of the flavors I own. I just place a little in her Kong before I leave the house and her attention is instantly grabbed. I also use it to spray on a spoon for her monthly heartworm pill. She's quite tiny, weighing in full grown at just 4 lbs so placing a pill in a big treat is hard because she can't eat it in one bite and then the pill falls out. This stuff does the trick, one lick and it's gone.

My only negative is that it's on the expensive side. I only buy it when it's on sale. Otherwise it's rather over priced. I suppose with my tiny kong, it lasts a lot longer than filling an xl Kong which would probably not be worth it then. My cans have lasted multiple months.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
My dog loves the taste of this Kong spray, but for how expensive it is I do not believe it's worth it. It does not last very long and I go through a can very quickly. I recently haven't been buying it because I don't find it worth the price
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this. She can't have peanut butter because I'm allergic. It's expensive but keeps her very entertained when I use it with her kong ball.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
This stuff is disgusting. The packaging makes it incredibly messy and it looks and smells horrible.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs don't like the taste and it's too expensive. This company has horrible customer service
Alma G.
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
Are usually uses stuff to top off the Kong that I give my dogs. It works great to kind of keep everything in. I like the peanut butter one versus the liver one, it smells better and it's thicker.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Fairbury, NE
This is a great addition to the Kong toy or any toy where you can stuff a treat. Keeps dogs a little more occupied.
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I bought the puppy formula for my pitbull puppy and she did like it, but she likes peanut butter better and it's WAY cheaper. This stuff is crazy overpriced for what it is, I recommend you get peanut butter or a can of easy cheese if you're looking for something like this for your dog's Kong.