BY KONG

Let your pet play with this adorable deer pet toy from Kong. With a plush, durable construction, this pet toy features a squeak to help entice play. Color: Blue Materials: Plush Dimensions: 8 inches long x 6 inches wide x 4 inches high Safety: All pets should be supervised with toys to prevent injury Includes: NA Size of animal intended for: Medium see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My little destroyer (jackrussell/dachshund) tears trough every single toy except for these kong toys!" in 1 review
Natalie M.
Chattanooga, TN
These toys are so great! My pup has had the moose and the gray dog and he LOVES them. They last a fair length of time but of course get gross and stinky from slobber. Regardless, I am very impressed with the quality and price.
Melina R.
If your are looking for an indestructible toy, this is not it. However, it does have some durability and would be more suitable for dogs that don't shred apart toys in seconds. Very cute and well made.
Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
These things are great! So durable. My little destroyer (jackrussell/dachshund) tears trough every single toy except for these kong toys! She and I both love them!
Elizabeth G.
I normally buy king products since my dogs year things apart easily, this did last longer then most toys but still ended up in shreds within a couple days.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
These guys hold up pretty well. However my dog can easily rip all the tiny fabric from it so I never get these toys with a lot of extra stringy hairs.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
My dog will tear up toys on a daily basis. He has had this one for months now no holes or anything. I will but more of these in the future
Carol G.
Lafayette, In
My dogs love stuffed animals however the normally have them torn to shreds in 5 mins. Love the kong animals because the stand up to my dogs
Rachel M.
Tampa, FL
Sadly, this long product is not as durable as there rubber toys. My dog shredded this within minutes of giving it to her
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Love Kong toys they are so worth the price because they really last FOREVER! I highly recommend anything from Kong!
Erin G.
Columbus, OH
This toy is one of my dogs favorites. It has held up well. He is not a chewer and prefers to play fetch with it.