BY KONG

Let your pet play with this adorable deer pet toy from Kong. With a plush, durable construction, this pet toy features a squeak to help entice play. Brand: Kong Color: Grey Materials: Plush Dimensions: 8 inches long x 6 inches wide x 4 inches high Safety: All pets should be supervised with toys to prevent injury Size of animal intended for: Medium see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not as durable as I would have liked but my dog loves it so much!They don't last longer than a week or so on my house" in 1 review
LeAnn A.
LeAnn A.
Powell, TN
This was the first kong product that I will not be buying again. If you have a little puppy that isn't really a big chewer, awesome cute accessory for their kennel or bed. If you have a dog that takes it as a personal challenge to see the insides of their chew toys, don't do it. It looked like a cotton massacre in their kennels. I suggest the stronger kong chewer that has NO stuffing and a removable squeaker (another personal challenge of mine at 4 in the morning). Still love you kong.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
This was my dogs favorite toy until he learned he could chew it :/, it's a good toy for dogs who won't chew. Not very durable and will easily rip to dogs teeth. only recommend to a non chewer dog.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Budapest
Pet Lover Expert
This is the cutest and the best toy that my dog ever had! My dog rally enyoy playing with this! And it's cute to!
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Hialeah, FL
This super cute dog toy my puppy loves it! He always sleeps with it. The most adorable thing
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Chattanooga, TN
These toys hold up SO well. My pup chewed a hole in it eventually, and I just sewed it up. Best quality plush toys we've found!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Wylie , Tx
My dog tends to go through toys within an hour, but this one has held up for awhile! He sleeps with it like its his little baby :)
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Pet Lover Expert
This toy surprised me by holding up very well. My dogs are tough on toys but this held up well.
Catie G.
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Our little (big) baby loves these toys! They hold up well for all of her rough playing!
Ashlyn J.
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
My puppies love these toys! Holly is really more of the player, but Missy will literally knock her off the couch to just play with the toy! Would recommend this to all dogs!