BY KONG

The KONG Genius Mike is named in honor of genius Michelangelo, andis designed to stimulate a dog's curiosity and hold her attention. Thistoy is great for helping to combat boredom and separation anxiety andcan be used as a treat-dispensing toy on its own or it can be connectedto the Genius Leo for an increased challenge. Genius toys are great forpuppies and adult dogs alike. Perfect for use with our Stuff'N IQ Treats Reduce boredom and separation anxiety for average chewers Interlock with other Genius toys for an added challenge Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large Check out our User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. NOTE: The colour you recieve will be a random selection from the colours available. see more...

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I like this product for its size and how well it holds up/lasts with a rough big dog. I like having treats in it for the extra distarction.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of the better dog brands out there. While my dog destroys in any toy in his path, Kong toys last the longest! My dog is a pit/lab mix and is about 55-60 pounds. We always buy kong toys!! If your dog likes peanut butter, then add it to the middle!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Sooo durable and one of the best chewing toys out there. I will definitely go buy this for my dog once I have the opportunity to.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
This is hands down the best toy I have ever purchased for my dog. Just put a treat in each end and she is occupied for 45 minutes or longer. My dog has had this for three years, so it's durable too
Santanna W.
Santanna W.
Charleston, SC
I love all kong products. They keep my dogs entertained and they last for the most part!
Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are a great idea however my pup didn't really seem that into these. She wouldn't really Plat with it even if filled with treats. ...treats went uneaten. ..