BY KONG

The KONG Genius Mike is named in honor of genius Michelangelo, andis designed to stimulate a dog's curiosity and hold her attention. Thistoy is great for helping to combat boredom and separation anxiety andcan be used as a treat-dispensing toy on its own or it can be connectedto the Genius Leo for an increased challenge. Genius toys are great forpuppies and adult dogs alike. Perfect for use with our Stuff'N IQ Treats Reduce boredom and separation anxiety for average chewers Interlock with other Genius toys for an added challenge Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large Check out our User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. NOTE: The colour you recieve will be a random selection from the colours available. see more...

Claire P.
Andover, MA
When I first bought this I couldn’t understand why it was so expensive. It was just a piece of rubber right? Boy was I wrong. This product is so durable and lasts for YEARS I have had 3 dogs and we still have the original toy we bought 8 years ago. It is also nice because you can CLEAN it unlike some of the plush toys which if they get yucky, you either have to deal with it in your house or throw it out. Would recommend
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
My dog loves this toy so much. She’s a pit bull, and usually destroys her toys within minutes (literally!). She has two of these. One she’s had for over a year, and the other she’s had for a few months. She uses both of them all the time, and besides teeth marks, the toys don’t have any signs of wear. I don’t know if she’ll ever be able to destroy these!
Nataly G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly any of these Kong rubber toys are amazing for any dog that really goes through their toys. My pitbull pup would destroy any toy we got him but throughout his life he always had one of these red kong rubber toys and never did anything to it! He especially loved when I hid treats in itfor him to find later.
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
The worlds greatest toy for dogs! This toy can keep Gumby entertained for hours! It’s indestructible! I usually will fill it with peanut butter and freeze it. That way, when I leave for work he has something to keep his attention so he doesn’t get too bored! I love Kong products!!!
Tania C.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tengo un golden retriever y la verdad no cualquier juguete le dura bastante a él. Pero los de la marca Kong, han salido muy buenos. No se dañan en lo absoluto, y resisten las duras y repetidas mordidas de un gran perro como lo es mi Simón. Sin duda hacen productos geniales!
Ashley W.
Webster
I have two very excited boxers who love to destroy everything in their path. Searching for a toy that would last and serve its purpose was extremely hard. The Kong is a great investment for anyone, I️t would shock me if a dog destroyed one of these baby’s.
Abby C.
Birmingham
My dog loves his kong! I just fill it with treats or peanut butter and he is entertained for hours! I have a large lab so I have to buy the large or extra large kong. The only con to this product is that it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time so you get your money’s worth!
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This keeps our dog entertained for forever. She loves people, so we bring it out when we have guests so she’ll leave them alone. She’s old and doesn’t like to exercise or play, so this is pretty much her only source of entertainment.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville , FL
I have a young lab/GSD who can chew through any toy. I bought a few Kong toys for her because I had heard great things, and I was amazed! She has had these toys for nearly a year and they are still in one piece! She loves to figure out how to get the treats out.
Jasmin E.
Flint , MI
I like that I can use this with my pets with or without a treat inside, and I feel safe letting them play as the long is pretty much indestructible!! I purchased mine at petsmart and I highly recommend for active chewers!