BY KONG

The KONG Genius Leo is named in honor of genius Leonardo da Vinci, and is designed to stimulate a dog's curiosity and hold her attention. This toy is great for helping to combat boredom and separation anxiety and can be used as a treat-dispensing toy on its own or it can be connected to the Genius Mike for an increased challenge. Genius toys are great for puppies and adult dogs alike. Perfect for use with our Stuff'N IQ Treats Reduce boredom and separation anxiety for average chewers Interlock with other Genius toys for an added challenge Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large Check out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. NOTE: The colour you receive will be a random selection from the colours available. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Our dog loves his kong and we use it to put his treats in so it takes him some time to get them." in 2 reviews
  • "This one didn't work out for us because she was able to chew it to pieces the first time we filled it." in 1 review
  • "This one in particular frustrates him, it takes him a long time to figure out how to get the treats that we stuff inside." in 1 review
Erin M.
Williamstown, NJ
Great to keep my dogs busy for hours. I've never bought the small size because I have larger dogs, but kong is a sturdy well made company that I rarely take issue with.
Lexus H.
My pitt destroys toys all the time so we finally decided to buy him a Kong toy and he loves it. It's very durable and a great toy to keep him occupied.
David P.
La Mesa, CA
Our dog loves his kong and we use it to put his treats in so it takes him some time to get them. Works well with peanut butter behind the flaps.
Justine J.
This is the only brand of toy I can give my dog. I love my dog but he is a big baby and plays hard. I have used this to with every do I have had and will continue using them.
Abby R.
Chesapeake, VA
My dog really enjoys this! It is like a game that keeps her occupied. She gets so excited when she gets the treat!
Jessica J.
We have two of these Kong toys for our lab. Great durability and she loves to work the treat out! Highly recommend King products!
Samantha T.
Henrico, VA
Kong products are the only toys that my dogs can't destroy. A little pricey but worth every penny!
Kourt M.
This would be perfect for my dog since he's such a genius. I love kong toys.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Our little guy enjoys playing with the various Kong toys. This one in particular frustrates him, it takes him a long time to figure out how to get the treats that we stuff inside. So when we need him occupied, this is the toy we turn to.
Jeniffer a.
Is this hard plastic or is it rubber?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Is it easy to find treats that fit into here without just filling out?
Emily P.
Plymouth , MN
do you find that this toy is easier for light to moderate chewers, or heavy chewers?