BY KONG

The KONG Genius Leo is named in honor of genius Leonardo da Vinci, and is designed to stimulate a dog's curiosity and hold her attention. This toy is great for helping to combat boredom and separation anxiety and can be used as a treat-dispensing toy on its own or it can be connected to the Genius Mike for an increased challenge. Genius toys are great for puppies and adult dogs alike. Perfect for use with our Stuff'N IQ Treats Reduce boredom and separation anxiety for average chewers Interlock with other Genius toys for an added challenge Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large Check out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. NOTE: The colour you receive will be a random selection from the colours available. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Our dog loves his kong and we use it to put his treats in so it takes him some time to get them." in 2 reviews
  • "This one didn't work out for us because she was able to chew it to pieces the first time we filled it." in 1 review
  • "This one in particular frustrates him, it takes him a long time to figure out how to get the treats that we stuff inside." in 1 review
Mary R.
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
Tried this to occupy my dog to keep him from consuming anything he found on the floor(paper,plastic, cardboard, and once an avacado pit. I put peanut butter in/on it. It served the purpose, but led to an unhealthy weight gain. Good news is that The dog now carries around shoes or his bowl when he craves attention
Kate A.
Kate A.
Our dogs had fun with this but it was destroyed after two uses disappointed since we have had such success with the original Kong
wendy a.
wendy a.
it's a smart way of playing with your dog but it takes to long for my dog to find the treat inside
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
My dogs love these toys! They all love to play with them and bring them to me to throw
It took my dog about 6 weeks to realize that he "could" get the food out of this kong and now he's conquered it. He's so adept at maneuvering it and standing it up on end with his nose it's become a holiday entertainment trick. He's a min pin.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I really wanted this to be what I read it to be but it did it purpose for about a week.  My pup got tired of not being able to get her treat from the inside and gave up.  It was decently priced for being the kong brand.  I wanted this to work but I won't be getting it again.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Colby, KS
My dogs love these! Only 4 stars just because it's not as easy to fill it with treats. For one of my dogs I just put peanut butter in it and it occupies him for ever. It's a good investment, my dogs have had theirs a while and it's still in great shape!
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because my dog has chewed off the 4 triangle pieces around the whole. We love Kongs and have many of them but this just didn't last as long.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog loves these toys. This one is a little more difficult for her, so it's great to occupy her for a period of time while I need to get things done. She loves working for the treats!
Lexus H.
Lexus H.
My pitt destroys toys all the time so we finally decided to buy him a Kong toy and he loves it. It's very durable and a great toy to keep him occupied.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Is it easy to find treats that fit into here without just filling out?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Plymouth , MN
do you find that this toy is easier for light to moderate chewers, or heavy chewers?
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.
Is this hard plastic or is it rubber?