BY KONG

The KONG Genius Leo is named in honor of genius Leonardo da Vinci, and is designed to stimulate a dog's curiosity and hold her attention. This toy is great for helping to combat boredom and separation anxiety and can be used as a treat-dispensing toy on its own or it can be connected to the Genius Mike for an increased challenge. Genius toys are great for puppies and adult dogs alike. Perfect for use with our Stuff'N IQ Treats Reduce boredom and separation anxiety for average chewers Interlock with other Genius toys for an added challenge Made in the USA Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large Check out KONG's User Guide and Size Guide for some more info. NOTE: The colour you receive will be a random selection from the colours available. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Our dog loves his kong and we use it to put his treats in so it takes him some time to get them." in 2 reviews
  • "This one didn't work out for us because she was able to chew it to pieces the first time we filled it." in 1 review
  • "This one in particular frustrates him, it takes him a long time to figure out how to get the treats that we stuff inside." in 1 review
Carri H.
Huntsville
Pet Lover Expert
All 3 of my dogs love this toy. It has been around for a long time in our house and they still use it. It's great for sticking an antler or bully stick through to slow them down.
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert
I really wanted this to be what I read it to be but it did it purpose for about a week.  My pup got tired of not being able to get her treat from the inside and gave up.  It was decently priced for being the kong brand.  I wanted this to work but I won't be getting it again.
It took my dog about 6 weeks to realize that he "could" get the food out of this kong and now he's conquered it. He's so adept at maneuvering it and standing it up on end with his nose it's become a holiday entertainment trick. He's a min pin.
Justine J.
This is the only brand of toy I can give my dog. I love my dog but he is a big baby and plays hard. I have used this to with every do I have had and will continue using them.
Kourt M.
This would be perfect for my dog since he's such a genius. I love kong toys.
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert
We have two of these Kong toys for our lab. Great durability and she loves to work the treat out! Highly recommend King products!
Lexus H.
Pet Lover Expert
My pitt destroys toys all the time so we finally decided to buy him a Kong toy and he loves it. It's very durable and a great toy to keep him occupied.
Jessica T.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog loves these toys. This one is a little more difficult for her, so it's great to occupy her for a period of time while I need to get things done. She loves working for the treats!
Samantha T.
Henrico, VA
Kong products are the only toys that my dogs can't destroy. A little pricey but worth every penny!
Erin M.
Williamstown, NJ
Great to keep my dogs busy for hours. I've never bought the small size because I have larger dogs, but kong is a sturdy well made company that I rarely take issue with.
Jeniffer a.
Is this hard plastic or is it rubber?
Emily P.
Plymouth, MN
do you find that this toy is easier for light to moderate chewers, or heavy chewers?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Is it easy to find treats that fit into here without just filling out?