BY KONG

Features: -Kong ball. -Size: Small. -Material: Super durable natural rubber. -With rope. -Puncture resistant ball. -Tug and floss rope cleans teeth. -Great for indoor and outdoor use. -Ideal for dogs up to 35 pounds. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
My dog destroy every toy we give her, she is very nervious and like to chew a lot. KONG is an incredible brand. It products are resist a lot. My dog loves it and we too.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
Neither someone's phone for my dogs to play with they simply love them!!!!!
Nicole B.
I playing tug of war with this with my dogs because they often like to get to close to my hands but the ball separates us or even allows me to grab it and try to pull. The dogs love being able to carry it by the ball gives them something squishy to bite.
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
My pup loves this, It is the perfect combination of a ball and a rope! my pup and I love playing tug of war but it is nice to change it up with one toy and being able to play fetch with it too. Very durable and a fun toy.
Christina C.
Frederick, MD
This is a great toy for a smaller dog that's a moderate chewer. I have a heavy chewer and he's fraying the rope. It was good while it lasted. Lots of fun to throw and play fetch or tug of war.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
I had got this as a gift once before and my dogs love playing tug of war with it or just going to fetch for it. So much fun seeing them happy
Cheyenne G.
Paducah, KY
Love most long products! My dog loves this toy it's one of her favorites. The rope keeps her entertained with tugging and the ball for chewing on her own.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
My dogs absolutely love these Kong toys, and this one is their favorite, plus I get to play with them, since it has the convenient rope on it!!
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Kong is a great product line that is durable and dogs love! I love that they have added the ball and rope together in this toy.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Rally great idea but I wish it was a little more durable, my dogs got the rope apart within a half an hour of the you being home
Yarie R.