Kong Company kong 35585159072 KON TOY COZIE ROSIE RHINO MD uploaded by Jaclyn L.

BY KONG

Squeaky, cuddly plush dog toy in a variety of jungle characters issafe, durable, cute entertainment for your pet! Choose from Rabbit, Alligator, Dog, Elephant, Lion, Monkey, Moose or Rhino. Extra layer of materials for a longer lasting toy Quality, non-toxic materials Caution: Product is not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Stop use ifworn, loose, or torn pieces occur. Made in China see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
My puppy loves her Rhino cozie! She carries it with her everywhere. She loves to cuddle with it, and then toss it around. I didn't think it'd last too long with her teething, but so far so good! She loves the squeaky in it and comes running whenever she hears it!
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
My dog absolutely loves this toy...and so do I! It's not just a flimsy plush toy, but instead is made extremely well and is sturdy. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I want to buy all of these plush dog toys for my pup! Tip for my friends who like to save money: check out the website Chewy for these toys at a great price! 10/10
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is a cute toy but it doesn't last. My dogs tore it apart in minutes. They loved it though!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marmora , NJ
Bought the monkey version of this brands plush toys . My puppy loves it and it has been pretty resistant to his teething . As a lab he doesn't really tear at the toy so not sure how truly durable it is .
Deidra S.
Deidra S.
My rat terrier loves big toys so this will be perfect for Christmas morning as her gift