BY KONG #61 in Cat Toys

KONG Cat Wubba is specifically developed to appeal to a cat's instinctive desire to stalk and capture prey. All Cat Wubba toys have a rattle sound and are infused with KONG's premium North American catnip for added attraction. The unique tails make a "crackle" sound that rewards contact and encourages continued play. Cat Wubba toys stimulate senses of sight, sound, smell, and touch. The Hugga Wubba Teaser is an interactive teaser toy that helps facilitate play sessions with your cat. see more...

• How does this work? Will my cat be able to shred it easy?2 Answers
  • Where do they sell these? my kitten is 7 months and feel like he'...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten really loves this toy! It's about as long as her body is right now so it's the perfect size for her to bite and kick at the same time. She's very attracted to anything that makes noise so the bell in the head, and the crinkling of the legs both grab her attention! I initially bought this because it was recommended for her teething, and now that she's mostly done teething she still loves it! Definitely worth $5.
Shannon O.
Durable! I got one for each of my cats... My 26 lb male and my 3 lb female. My 3 lb female is super hard on toys and she has yet to do any damage to it! I have purchased several other toys that are similar and she has destroyed them within a day. I love every single Kong product!
Tara H.
My cats love this! My calico got this as her first you as a kitten and learned to hunt by stalking it. The legs crinkle, it's fuzzy, there is a bell in the head of it and its bouncy. It's like a 4 legged octopus. The perfect toy for an active cat! I had to replace her first Wubba with a new one because after a year of stalking, holding with her front paws and kicking with her back legs, barrel rolling with it and flipping it in the air, she finally beat the Wubba.
Amanda B.
Okatie, SC
My guys ADORE this little toy, its soft and has a little rattle (so its quiet but still entertaining!) Its not too big for my younger kitten to pick up and take around the house but not so little that my adult cat doesn't enjoy it. I was pleasantly surprised but how much they enjoyed it that I went out and bought the dog version for my big guys, they loved it as well. These wubbas are a huge hit at my house! Another thing I also greatly enjoyed was how much more durable they feel compared to other stuffed toys. You can tell the quality Just by the initial feel alone. I LOVE this toy!!
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
My kitties live this toy! Two boys and a girl and they pass it around like a hot potato. I was surprised when they took interest in it after I dug it out of the toy graveyard. They didn't play with it until they were bigger, so I just stuck it in the basket for a year. Now, my kitties have their Wubba back and they couldn't be more pleased.
Elyssa F.
Magnolia, TX
My cat enjoyed this toy. She is 13 years old so she isn't always looking for toys and to play around...but when she does...She comes out to play! I've never seen her so happy with any other toys I've bought!
Mandee M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This has been one of my cats all time favorite toys. We lost his in our last move, but have since repurchased. I generally don't spend very much on cat toys, but this is definitely one that our cat will have forever. Very durable and entertaining.
Caroline P.
This is a great little toy for any cats. Super soft and it has a rattle in the top of it. The legs make it easy for your babies to carry it around from room to room and the head gives them something to latch on to. Great little purchase!
Amanda S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is both of my cats favorite toy. One likes to roll around with it and the other likes to kick it. It has lasted a few years it looks a little torn up but you would never know how old it is.
Kristin B.
Chelsea, MI
This is a fun toy and I wish my cat had liked it more. She wasn't as interested in this as others she has, but she does have times where she will play with it more than others.
michelle v.
Somerville, NJ
Where do they sell these? my kitten is 7 months and feel like he'd love this
Lindsey W.
Syracuse, NY
How does this work? Will my cat be able to shred it easy?