BY KONG

The Kitty KONG & #0174 is a toy and treat dispenser designed specifically to tap into the natural curiosity instincts of your cat. Squeeze a little of the KONG & #0174 Stuff'N Easy Treat & #0153 into the KONG for your cat to enjoy! You can also insert a pinch of catnip or your cat's favorite treat into the toy. This product is made with lightweight construction and can be played with in a variety of ways. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
I have only given this a try with my 2 kitties once, but so far it is not a hit. They didn't seem to get the concept that the paste/treats were inside. I could tell that they smelled the food, but they didn't seem interested in trying to get it out. I will definitely try it again with them, as I feel like it was a bit pricey. I paid about $10 for each at Petsmart. I'm hoping they catch on and can enjoy this toy/treat.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Who would have thought that a cat would have fun with a Kong? But my cat loves her Kong! It is small enough so that she can pick it up with her teeth and its strong enough so that when the dogs got ahold of it, it didn't even leave a dent! The salmon paste this comes with she goes crazy over, however I recommend washing thoroughly soon after your cat is done playing because it will dry up and crust onto the inside.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Ottawa, Ontario
Overall, this is a great little toy! We tried the salmon paste with two of my cats and overall they didn't go for it. We tried it with treats and catnip, and again, they weren't so interested. But they actually just love playing with this toy itself! It's made of rubber and because it's a weird shape, it bounces all over the place. My cats love chasing it around because it's unpredictable.