BY KONG

Finally! A plush toy that lasts! This stuffing-free toy is perfect for the dog who loves stuffed toys and the Pet Parent who hates the mess. To a playful pooch, there's nothing more satisfying than tearing the squeaker out of a plush toy. However, this comes with a drawback: messy stuffing all over the house! Thankfully, KONG and Dr. Noyscame up with a novel solution to this messy problem-a stuffing-free plush toy! These plush toys come pre-loaded with removable internal squeakers which arecleverly tucked away inside behind a re-sealable closure. Additional squeakersare included-just in case! Great for games of fetch or playful tug-o-war, yetcuddly enough to become your pup's best bedtime friend. Beaver or Squirrel, please allow us to choose for you. No messy stuffing to litter your house Durable double fabric construction Removable squeakers for easy washing Quality, non-toxic materials for your peace of mind Nota chew toy Includes free replacement squeakers Inspect toy frequently and discontinue use if worn, loose, or torn pieces occur. see more...

Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
I have bought the flying Squirrel many times throughout the different dogs lifetimes and nothing stands up to durable rough house playing like KONG! My dog enjoys this toy so much, flying through the air jumping and catching in mid air. I would definitely buy again!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
Kong toys are always durable enough for my dog. The toys usually do not have a stuffing which is a plus since I don't have to pick it up and my dog still enjoys despite lack of stuffing! Usually contains some kind of squeaker, rope, or crinkle to engage dog!
Aura P.
Aura P.
Miami, Fl
I have a picky, difficult to impress, 10 year old Jack Russell mix whose had teeth extracted so I always struggle with finding him a toy he'll actually like and won't hurt him. He absolutely loves this. It's cute and just the right size.
Josh P.
Josh P.
Inez, KY
My small puppy absolutely loves this. It fits perfect in her mouth and she can easily carry it. I found it on amazon and planning on buying additional for her to love.
Marquel K.
Marquel K.
Bryan, TX
This toy made it home and within five minutes my boy had him torn up. This broke me from buying anything that wasn't edible for Jack to play with.
Dara P.
Dara P.
Needham, AL
Our dogs are small dogs as they need small toys
we have shih tzus and they love the small toys made by Kong
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
My dog loves this product. She can play with it for hours and I do not have to worry about her destroying the toy too early or at all. Greatly designed for sharp puppy teeth.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Wapello, IA
My dog loves to chase the squirrels outside, so I bought him his very own squirrel for inside!! It gets a lot of chew time, thats for sure!
Chanele G.
Chanele G.
The only dog toys that are perfect size for my five pound Yorkies. We have every small dog toy Konga makes. Perfect size for our five week old yorkie puppies.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
My dog goes crazy over squirrels and goes crazy about this toy. She is constantly wanting to play with it!