BY KONG

KOG1095: Features: -Beaver plush toy-Unique, safe, plush toys created without messy stuffing-Squeaker can be replaced and or removed-Free replaceable squeaker comes with each toy-For dogs to chew on and play with. Options: -Available Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small weight: 5 lbs-Small dimensions: 7" H x 3.5" W x 2" D-Medium dimensions: 9.5" H x 5" W x 3.25" D-Large weight: 0.25 lb-Large dimensions: 15.5" H x 6.5" W x 4" D. Collection: -Dr. Noys collection. see more...

Bailee P.
Florence, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves squirrels... or hates them? Who knows. But he loves having a squirrel toy around! He tends to tear them to shreds, so I decided to try out Kong’s version. He loved it, and it did last a little longer, but not much. It was good for a while, but like other stuffed toys, it met its demise....
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loved this toy! I have found that when they do not have stuffing in them he won't rip them up. So he actually kept this one for a while and he really liked it. The squeakers in it lasted a long time as well so it was very worth the money, and they aren't very expensive in the first place.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
One of his favorites. The only downside is it didn’t come stuffed so we stuffed it ourselves. It has lasted a long time. Not as durable as some of the other Kong products but it works.
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Our GSD is normally really good with his toys, not this one. He normally just enjoys tossing them around, squeaking them and running around the house being silly. This one there must have been something he didn't like about it. Within 30 min the squeaker broke, and that upset him - so he ripped the stuffing out. We couldn't believe how fast the squeaker broke not has fast he destroyed the toy. For the record, he's had most of his toys for years. We wash them regularly no problems. We're thankful he didn't get choked on this one as it didn't seem well made.
Deana L.
Medway, OH
My dogs absolutely loved this! They loved the feel and everything. I was worried a little because it is a soft toy and my dogs always chew them up, but surprisingly my Aussie couldn't chew it up in five minutes like he usually does! I would so buy this for my dogs again!
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
I swear I have a dozen of these beavers around the house. My dog zazu absolutely loves them! He carries them around like babies. He won't get into bed for the night without one or two of them. Now sure what it is about it, he has the ducks and frogs too but won't touch them lol
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
This silly thing is my dog's favorite toy. He goes nuts every time he hears the squeaker. It's not as tough as most Kong products, but is priced low enough that I don't mind buying a new one every once in awhile.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
This is our Beagle's favorite toy ever (and he has a lot). He has never managed to chew through it and destroy the squeaker inside, despite his best efforts and the fact that he has managed to do so with many other toys. He carries this thing around with him all over the house.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
I have a small dog but he's got some weight to him and he loves to chew on his toys roughly. he destroyed this toy the day we got it! if you have a rough chewer, this is a waste of money!
Meghan N.
My dogs tore this apart in under 3hrs. It was too flimsy for my strong chewers, would not recommend to any dog paren't that has a strong chewer.