BY KONG

These squeakers will help your plush toys squeak like new! This 4 pack of med/large squeakers will fit most plush squeaky toys that take replaceable squeakers. see more...

• Never purchased replacement squeakers before. Are they really worth...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angela S.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
These are a necessity for the dog who wants to kill the squeaky!! My only issue is these can come out of some toys and become a chocking hazard do always use with supervision!
Jess C.
Jess C.
These are the prizes in all the toys. I love having these for when my baby kills the squeaker. It's nice being able to replace a part and not have to buy an whole new toy.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great. My dog loves to tear out the stuffing and break the squeakers in all of her toys. If you can sew a little, it's easy to replace the squeaker and patch up a toy to make it just like new again!
Katie  F.
Katie F.
These were great for when the squeaker either was ripped out or got a hole and lost its squeak so I would just replace it and watch my dog have fun squeaking her toys
Gia T.
Gia T.
Much needed in my house since my dog removes the squeakers from every toy of his. I have to replace them once to twice a month lol.
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
I love being able to have these on hand for when my dog rips the original squeakers out of toys and destroys them. I simply put the new one in, sew it back up, and it's good as new!
Erica M.
Erica M.
This is a good product and great that they make replacement squeakers. That's normally the first thing that goes in toys for us.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
I typically buy these in bulk - seems that my pup really just likes squeekers better than toys!!! Just wish my PetSmart would carry the big packs.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Des Moines, IA
I was so excited to see Kong made these. My dog as I am sure many others out there love the squeakers, it is her favorite part, but they often times stop working. There are several toys out there also made by Kong that have a velcro pocket which allows you to easily replace the squeaker. We also sometimes just give her the squeakers to play with which she also loves just as much.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
Never purchased replacement squeakers before. Are they really worth it? I feel like the toy wouldn't last much longer anyway if the squeaker has already fallen out or been punctured.