BY KONG

KOG1092: Features: -Sitting frog plush toy-Unique, safe, plush toys created without messy stuffing-Squeaker can be replaced and or removed-Free replaceable squeaker comes with each toy-For dogs to chew on and play with. Options: -Available sizes:. Dimensions: -Small weight: 0.09 lb-Small dimensions: 5.5" H x 5.75" W x 4.25" D-Medium weight: 0.19 lb-Medium dimensions: 5.5" H x 3.25" W x 1.5" D. Collection: -Dr. Noys collection. see more...

Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I have a big baby and he loves these small toys. they are his favorite over any big more expensive toys we buy him.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Had to get this for my sisters dog she is obbssesed with frogs and her little german sheppard loved it
Taryn J.
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
My dogs love Kong toys !!!! They are worth the money! ...
Ann W.
Ann W.
I have two small dogs and on loves nothing better then chewing. He is obsessed with this toy, so much so that i got an extra in case we lose it. we have had it for over a year and it is in great shape, even though he has been chewd and squeaked a ton. Love Kong toys.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
My dog Harley is obsessed with these toys. She carries them around the house and treats them like her babies <3
Mary B.
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Extremely durable! We love Kong brand because of its durability! Great for dogs of all sizes especially large dogs.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
We have several versions of this toy, and our dogs LOVE them all! Definitely their favorite toy, and they are pretty durable.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My dog loves to play with easy in my opinion but you get what you pay for so it was worth
Bryant H.
Bryant H.
Mcalester, OK
My little chihuahua loves this you he carries it around everywhere with him it's so cute.
Milexis A.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
Bello, perfecto para los perritos, a la mía le encanta jugar con él es uno de sus favoritos