BY KONG

These plush pals are great for games of fetch or playful tug-o-war, yet cuddly enough to become your puppy's best bedtime friend. Thoughtfully designed with your little one in mind, these plush pals are sure to become your puppy or small dog's favorite toy! Made of quality, super soft plush material with low-stuffing and easily replaceable squeaker. A hidden Velcro compartment on back makes squeaker replacement easy. Includes a free replaceable squeaker. see more...

Buy on PETCO
ashley w.
My dogs love this toy! They love all of the small and extra small KONG toys like this. The beaver is actually their favorite. I really like that I can replace the squeaker. They love "destroying" the toy which includes getting the squeaker out and they anxiously wait for me to put a new one in so they can do it all over again!
Keirstin S.
Our little dog, weighing 25 pounds loves his stuff is! He chews and cuddles it daily and loves to play fetch with it. It has lasted in our home for almost a year and still going strong!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My dogs are in love with their KONG Low Stuffing Dog Toy. They are both chihuahuas so the small sized duck is perfect them. It is about 4" and easy for them to pick up and carry around. They enjoy low and no stuffing toys because they can get to that squeaker easily. The only downside is that the squeaker is basically unprotected from their teeth and is punctured quickly. This toy ships with a second replacement squeaker. Overall, this is a great toy which poses minimal clean-up in the event that your dog really destroys it (no stuffing snowstorms). It is a bit on the expensive side, but after 6 weeks, it has held up well. I can't say the same about competitors toys.
Danielle S.
Philadelphia , Pa
We have two small dogs, a Shih Tzu and Yorkie, and they both love this duckie! They love the duckie so much we had to make sure we have at least two at a time to avoid competition over who gets the duck that day.
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
My dog has always loved this toy. It is the ONLY toy i will ever buy him. He is small and he usually even sleeps with this little guy!
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for my dog and she LOVES it! The toy is durable and the squeaker in it takes the abuse she puts her toys through.
Nicole P.
Our puppy loves this toy. It's the perfect size for her. We will play catch with it tome she will hold it in her mouth and play with it.
Melissa L.
My dog tore this toy up within minutes. Definitely won't be buying it again. It's cute, but not the best.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
My sheltie Abby loves this. she is a senior citizen now so small toys are en vogue for he these days.
This is the perfect size toy for my little guy. My Yorkie Tide loves to squeak his duckie