Kong Company Dog Toy Large Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Elizabeth M.Kong Company Dog Toy Large Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Kayla M.

BY KONG

What could make the world's most popular dog toy safer and even more fun? A new and improved non-abrasive felt cover and a squeaker in the middle, that's what! KONG has done it again! Two of your dogs favorite toys, a tennis ball and a squeaker, combined to form the irresistible Air Dog KONG Squeakers. Thoughtfully designed to keep your dog on the chase! For supervised use. Remove damaged toys. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Alright well let's start off with the fact that I have a very playful 5 month old pit bull that loves squeakers and tennis balls. With that said, I kind of already knew what she does to toys but this ball actually held off for more than four days so far. It has started to lose some of its yellow fuzz but that was expected. I'm just really impressed that it has been completely torn apart yet. I really recommend these!
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.
My dog is a pit bull/lab mix. He refuses to play with any toy that does not squeak. And when he does get a toy, he destroys them within 10 minutes. BUT these last so much longer! And he loves them! And it's so much more fun because we get to play along with him!
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
Our pups destroy the tennis balls we get them.. I came across this on Amazon one day and thought okay, we'll try it.. That was over 2 months ago and the ball is still identifiable! Hah! They love it and it lasts so much longer!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
This toy was a lot of fun for my dogs while it lasted. Picked up at petsmart for some throwing fun. They destroyed these balls within minutes. Wasn't happy about that at all. Would recommend for non destructive smaller dogs.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these balls. I believe it's because they are durable and squeak. They definitely exceeded my expectations and last longer than I could have imagined. I have bought these many times and will continue to do so!
Martina A.
Martina A.
Findlay, OH
Love these. My dog always tore through lots of tennis balls and squeak toys before I discovered the Konk Squeakair. She will carry them around the house, chew on them and play fetch for month before the balls get so dirty that I have to exchange them for new ones - before they break!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I LOVE these and my pit bull does too! We get the 2 pack of large orange ones from Target for $5.99 and they last him forever. I give one to him in his crate with a chew toy if I have to leave him at home and he hasn't destroyed one yet. He loves squeak toys. I would recommend these in a L/XL size for bully breeds. Worth the money!
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I love the size of this ball because it's hard for my dog to fully grab it and bite it. Which turns into him not being able to destroy it as fast! He loved the squeaker so so much!
Thalia L.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
My boys love these! The only downfall is that they break through them quickly :/
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Durable, fun, squeaks. Worth the price. Can be destroyed if leave alone with a heavy chewer