Kong Company DKO14143 Ballastic Ring Large uploaded by Emily H.

BY KONG

Kong Ballistic Ring Dog Toy KONG Ballistic is a line of tough, plush toys with a unique patented design that makes them more durable than other plush toys. Covered with a soft fleece material, Ballistic toys are cuddly and gentle on teeth and gums. Under the fleece are two additional layers of material, secured with eight rows of stitching for strength. Each toy squeaks, with squeakers enclosed in an individual nylon pouch to help prevent damage. For dogs toughest on toys, we recommend the Extra-Large Extreme Ballistic Ring, which includes a bonus fourth material layer for extreme strength. Ballistic toys come in fun shapes, plus they float and are machine washable. Features:Outer Layer of Soft Fleece. Industrial Grade Webbing to seal outer edges. 8 Rows of Stitching with heavy, industrial thread. Layer of 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon with PU coating. Another layer of 600 Denier Poly with PU coating. X-Large size has bonus layer of 600 Denier Poly with PU coating. Gentle on teeth and gums. Floats. Machine Washable Item Specifications: Size: Medium 10"L Large 12.5"L X-Large 16"L see more...

Amanda D.
My dog is a tough chewer and destroys any toy that isn't durable (even many that are labeled for tough chewers). Kong toys are perfect for her.
Sara P.
Nesconset, NY
Kong toys are perfect for my 2 fur babies! They are super strong so I don't have to worry about my dogs ripping their favorite toys apart.
Babybad D.
kissimmee, Fl
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very Durable for my min pin, but my pitbull tore thru this ring in about 1 week. My min pin loves it and carry’s it every where.
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
We just love all the Kong products, because i do not find the pieces all over the house destroyed into a million pieces.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
These last forever! The dog loves it, the kids love it... what else could I ask for? It’s a fun toy for the whole family!
laura v.
Dog can't destroy. He liked it but seems to have lost interest. I liked that he could rip it open and make a mess
Kaitlyn V.
Mchenry, IL
This toy was perfect so that both of my dogs could play together. Tough and durable! High recommendation
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Our dogs love this. We purchase a lot of Kong products and are never disappointed and have happy dogs!
Diana B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love that king toys can last through my Ginormous Great Dane. They have literally lasted years.
Casey H.
Wilmington, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to like this. Doesn't rip and washes well. Would buy again. Would recommend
Haley A.