Kong Company DKO14143 Ballastic Ring Large uploaded by Emily H.

BY KONG

Kong Ballistic Ring Dog Toy KONG Ballistic is a line of tough, plush toys with a unique patented design that makes them more durable than other plush toys. Covered with a soft fleece material, Ballistic toys are cuddly and gentle on teeth and gums. Under the fleece are two additional layers of material, secured with eight rows of stitching for strength. Each toy squeaks, with squeakers enclosed in an individual nylon pouch to help prevent damage. For dogs toughest on toys, we recommend the Extra-Large Extreme Ballistic Ring, which includes a bonus fourth material layer for extreme strength. Ballistic toys come in fun shapes, plus they float and are machine washable. Features:Outer Layer of Soft Fleece. Industrial Grade Webbing to seal outer edges. 8 Rows of Stitching with heavy, industrial thread. Layer of 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon with PU coating. Another layer of 600 Denier Poly with PU coating. X-Large size has bonus layer of 600 Denier Poly with PU coating. Gentle on teeth and gums. Floats. Machine Washable Item Specifications: Size: Medium 10"L Large 12.5"L X-Large 16"L see more...

Olivia A.
Louisville, KY
The only reason this rating is receiving a low score is because my dog was able to chew up the ring. She loves it, but it was no where near as durable or strong as their advertising promotes. However, she does love it, and if your dog does happen to chew it up, it does not spill/leak small messy bits of fuzz or stuffing, making it easy to clean and still safe for your dog to play with.
Kristen Melissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had this toy for a long time and he is an extremely heavy chewer . So that says a lot . And I mean a lot . He did pop one of the squeaqers out and I had to sow it up so he didn't rip out the tiny bit of stuffing that is actually in here . But overall he enjoyed this for a whole summer and some , which is pretty amazing for him with any toy !
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dogs favorite toys, this has been his favorite thing to thrash and drag around. Ours is a couple years old so these suckers last a good amount of time and are worth the investment. I’d buy again if I could ever find them.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
For most dogs, this would be a great product. But my dog is a heavy, tough chewer and anything with fur, fuzz or fabric won't last more than thirty minutes in our place! I wish I could get this for him.
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
I have had one of this specific product for over a year now and I love it. Worth every penny. My dogs love it, they chew it all the time and it stays strong. It's definitely a must have toy!
Lacey H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite toy. It is holding up well he hasn’t torn it apart I’m very impressed. He carries it everywhere with him and even sleeps with it.
Brittany R.
Edinburg , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd has had this frisbee for a very long time and it has lasted! This is definitely one of her favorite toys. Great toy for tossing outside
Kim C.
Columbia, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 70 lb Rhodesian Ridgeback/Pitbull mix can to destroy this toy. And he has tried everyday for a year! I admire his tenacity but am thrilled he can’t!!
Lyndsey C.
Cowpens, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This one was easier for my year old pup to tear apart, but it still took him a few days, hence my eventual rating. Good quality for smaller breed chewers
patricia m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These toys are strong and durable for dogs who love to chew! They are perfect for bigger days dogs who like to destroy everything working five seconds.
Haley A.