Kong Company DKO13120 Small Puppy Binkie Toy uploaded by Abigail W.

BY KONG

Promotes proper chewing behavior and soothes sore gums. Made of special teething rubber just for puppies 2 to 9 months old. Available in assorted colors please let us choose. The Puppy KONG Binkie is uniquely designed and sized using a new rubber formula just for puppies that helps soothe sore teeth and gums. They help promote proper chewing and play habits, are super bouncy and tons of fun! Ideal for puppies 2 to 9 months old. For small breed puppies only like; beagles, toy poodles, chihuahuas, pugs, and similar mixed breed puppies. Supervise use until you're confident the toy can be used safely without you. Clean and inspect after each use. Remove damaged toys. . see more...

Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just got this for my 6 week old American Staffordshire Terrier. She is
still learning not to chew on people's hands/feet so I stick this in her mouth instead. She loves chewing on the ring end and it seems like it's helping her with teething. I haven't put a treat in it yet and she loves it just the way it is!! Even tho this is for puppies, it is still very durable. I found this at pet valu but I know you can get it on chewy.com also! They come in pink and baby blue
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
When I got my dog she was a little tiny puppy. She was OBSESSED with this and I'm sorry but it's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! It's a freaking little binky for a dog. This paired really nicely with the Kong Stuff'N Treat! We usually put some of that inside and let it freeze in the freezer which was great for when she was teething! Such a cute toy/treat and it's affordable! Would definitely recommend especially because of how cute it is!
Picky P.
Edmonton , AB
The rubber smell is awful, my puppy doesn’t like it as well even though I filled her fav treats. So disappointed.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Is this good for a puppy?
Gabby N.