Kong Company CP4 Assorted Moppy Ball uploaded by Lezlie S.Kong Company CP4 Assorted Moppy Ball uploaded by Alysia C.

BY KONG

The unique Kong Moppy Plush Ball Cat Toy will have your cat entertained for hours. The Kong Moppy Plush Ball Cat Toy is perfect for and interactive family fun playtime, or during the day when there is no one to play. Bring home the Kong Moppy Plush Ball Cat Toy your cat will love you for it! see more...

Alexa M.
Nice ball for the price. Not sure how long it will hold up if my kitty decides to pull on the strings sticking out. The ball is hard and has a rattle to it. Good size to bat around on a wood floor or tile floor. Would not work as well on carpet I don't think.
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves Kong balls, so this one was no exception. Only negative on this product is the squeaker inside. It is so horrifyingly loud that when it first squeaked, I thought my dog was stabbed. He did soon after chew through the ball, letting some of the air out and it no longer squeaks 😂
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Completely worn out from playing with his Kong Mop ball. Very durable toy that can be used with multiple breeds of dogs. I have dog ranging from 4 pounds to 40. They all love these toys.
Stoned C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ordering online was super simple found what I needed and check out and delivery was a breeze. I didn't have any concerns would recommend and order again multiple times.
Rachael L.
Pineville
Fun toy for animals An owners kong ball is a little pricey but if you have a pet that chews everything to shreds kong is the toy you need the cats An dogs both love it An it's a well made product I recommend to everyone
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these toys because they’re cheap and they don’t make a jingle jangle noise that keeps you up all night! Now my car can play all night and I can still get my sleep! Definitely worth it!
Morgan R.
The one ball my yellow lab/cattle dog mix hasn't ripped to shreds yet. Would buy again if I ever actually had to, but it looks like this things gonna last a while.
Jamie B.
Lexington
Great!!!! So easy to use. I would definitely recommend this for anybody who is in the market and just needs anything new. It is great and wonderful and I would one hundred percent recommend this to anyone.
Alysia C.
Ravenswood, WV
Lots of silly kitty fun. They can play and bat these all around. My cats love to sit on their hind legs while tossing these up in the air. Good toy for less.
Kelsey W.
I can only get my dog Kong toys because they are the only ones that are tough enough that she doesn’t immediately chew them to shreds!
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
Does this come in other colors?
Jessica M.